Purchased music from iTunes Wifi Store, can't see it in iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ppc_michael, Oct 15, 2007.

1. ppc_michael Guest

ppc_michael

On my iPod Touch, I bought an album from the iTunes Wifi Store just to see what that's like.

The tracks downloaded fine, and I can select the album on my iPod and play it.

But when I plug my iPod into my computer, the tracks do not show up on the iPod in iTunes. In fact, in the little "Capacity" meter, there is now 107MB of "other" content, which would be my album.

What's going on? I would like to copy the tracks from my iPod over to iTunes but I can't copy them if I can't see them.

Of note, I manually manage my music instead of having it sync automatically, so the tracks wouldn't automatically copy over to iTunes anyway, I don't think.

2. Cinematographer macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

In iTunes, when you right-click (cmd-click) on the iPod touch device, does it give you a choice to sync back purchased items?

3. ppc_michael thread starter Guest

ppc_michael

Oh! Thanks, I didn't know that menu existed. Yes, that worked. Thanks very much!

After the transfer, I got this error. Everything seems to have been transferred to iTunes correctly though. Is that okay?

4. Cinematographer macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

I've never seen that message before. But since you find every purchased item in iTunes, I wouldn't bother too much.