Purchased music singles

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lonman06, Oct 23, 2012.

1. lonman06 macrumors regular

Within in the past month or so I have purchased 4 singles that are now included in the new taylor swift album from itunes, I used the complete my album feature, but when I go into the album on my playlist all the songs are not there any the singles are still separate. When I check the songs on itunes apple wants me to purchase those 4 songs again even though I have already done so earlier this month.

Is there anyway to get those songs into the same album listing so it is complete, seems kinda crazy that they would make me pay for those 4 songs again just to have the album complete.

2. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

They aren't the same, you have the singles tracks and the ones on the album are album tracks, they can be different and that's the way it works. If you don't want to buy them again on the full album, then just buy the tracks you need.

3. lonman06 thread starter macrumors regular

I have already purchased the 10 songs I didn't have, so your saying I have to buy those 4 songs again to complete the album?

4. sundog925 macrumors 6502a

The 4 songs are essentially stand-alone.

I bought Taylor's album too, the album downloaded but less the 4 tracks I had. They stay single until you rename them i.e. change the album name to Red, and they will fall in line with the rest.

The target edition has 6 bonus tracks btw! lol, im in love with this girl.