Purchasing the iPad 2 Online

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hwu182, Mar 17, 2011.

1. hwu182 macrumors member

So, I realize there are no Online Retailers that have the iPad 2 in stock. Realistically, which do you guys think is the best place to purchase it, whether it be reliability, soonest to get it, etc.

Thanks.

2. Muyy, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011

Muyy macrumors newbie

I could be wrong, but I think so far the only place taking online orders is Apple's website, which is pretty reliable. I think the shipping estimate is 4-5 weeks now, but most people say it could possibly come sooner than that, but I wouldnt get your hopes up, itll just show up when it shows up. Some places such as B&H photo, MacMall, Macconnection, have a website but you must call to order and to see if they have any in stock. I have no experience with those places so I couldnt tell you about them, but plenty of people are talking about them on these forums, so just look around! Hope that helps

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

No telling, who will get them, ship soonest, etc. I would just order at Apple.com.

4. elgrecomac macrumors 65816

elgrecomac

One man's opinion

Order it from Apple.com and wait 4 -5 weeks. In the mean time, go to Best Buys and get a voucher for 1 (and they will ask for some form of deposit) and if it arrives before your one from Apple ships, then buy it from Best Buys and cancel your order with Apple.

Good luck.

In the mean time.....enjoy this!

Attached Files: