Putin versus Obama in 10 brutal photos.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by FieldingMellish, Oct 3, 2015.

1. FieldingMellish Suspended

Images in this link about says it all.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/putin-vs-obama-brilliantly-compared-in-10-brutal-pictures

America gets its lunch eaten via its apologetic President who leaves an international unprotected power vacuum open for others to exploit. While our military is weakened, Putin strikes, and follows up with the immediate conscription of 150,000 soldiers, while Putin pounces everywhere except where our President expected him to. What humiliation.

:(

2. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

So you expect to meet any international conflict with violence, right? You know who else thought that same thing? that use of force always makes right?

Adolf Hitler.

If you honestly believe that we have to flex our militaristic muscle with every conflict, not only would be be stretched so thin that we could be beaten at every theater, but you don't have the slightest idea about diplomacy. Just this thread alone indicates that.

BL.

3. Happybunny macrumors 68000

WOW, just wow, looking at images.
    That post takes me back to the playground, all that’s missing are a few “Yo Mama Jokes”

4. APlotdevice, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2015

APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Look Fielding, how about you just move to Russia so you can better worship your LGBT-hating relic of the Cold War?

Oh, and the only mistake Obama made with the Japanese Emperor is that he shook his hand while bowing. You're not supposed to mix the two gestures. The Emperor would have happily bowed back if he hadn't been offered a hand first.

5. Happybunny macrumors 68000

Та же пе́сня, да на но́вый лад.

6. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Putin made it quite clear what he was going to do.

He has attacked all the opposition forces, except the Kurds, but including IS.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/10/03/431721/Russia-Putin-Syria-Daesh-Ukraine

To be honest he's done a better job that the Turks who have just been bombing the Kurds.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

18 trillion in debt. Let Putin play. We have no business over there

8. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

In addition to McCain, Hillary has been agitating for a no-fly zone over Syria. Simply a splendid idea: a no-fly zone enforced by American jets shooting down Russian jets. Nothing could go wrong with that plan. Fortunately, Obama smacked her down but good at his recent news conference. He complained about critics of his Syria policy, calling them “half-baked idea that just leads to mumbo-jumbo.” When specifically asked about Hillary, he backed-tracked and basically said her idea doesn’t count because she is a presidential candidate! Anyway, his subtext is crystal clear. No love lost between those two.

9. APlotdevice, Oct 3, 2015

APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Oh, and another thing: The article repeatedly points out that "Putin looks X in the eye". Now western cultures generally consider this a sign of respect, however other cultures often view it quite differently. In fact the Chinese and Japanese tend see eye contact as a bit rude.

10. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Surprised whatever idiot made that page didn't put a picture of Putin peeing in the woods next to a picture of Obama taking **** with the text: Putin pisses like a man and Obama pees like a lady, sitting down. Great thread.

11. zin macrumors 6502

12. Scepticalscribe, Oct 3, 2015

Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Am I the only person who has arrived at the opinion that Mr Putin doth protest his masculinity a bit much?

13. b0fh666, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015

b0fh666 macrumors 6502a

b0fh666

probably

their problem I guess :)

14. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Sorry but that is the silliest thing I have ever wasted time reading

15. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Strange. Strange. Borderline racist. And troubling on a whole host of fronts. Do Republicans really want a dictator? Do they have unresolved daddy issues?

16. mojolicious macrumors 68000

mojolicious

He's basically the seventh Village Person.

17. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

I'm sorry to have to tell you, but, your posted article (more like a poster) is extremely childish. But, I do have a serious question: do you really want a dictator to head the U.S. government?

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I don't get Mr. Mellish's crush on Vladimir. Is it a bromance kind of thing or what?

19. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

In a showdown between Obama and Putin, my money would be on Putin.

Obama would be a great president if there were no conflicts in the world.

20. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

What kind of showdown are we talking about here? Flintlock pistols at dawn? Best 3 out of 5 basketball games? Destruction of Tokyo? The bare-chested boogie?

21. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Global Thermonuclear War

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

the memes are at least funny.
    [​IMG]

23. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Oh, an eminently provable point! Well played! Shall we debate Superman vs Godzilla next?

24. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

Ah another thread from my secondary source of entertainment. Hieveryone being the primary source. Putin was an ex kgb agent and presumably not one of the bureaucrats within that agency. I doubt you will find any US politician in recent history that would beat him in hand to hand combat. If you included ex-governors of California and Minnesota in the comparison, you might have a better chance of that.

25. mojolicious macrumors 68000

mojolicious

I believe that's exactly what he was.