QBert Switch Video Pulled

drastik

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2002
Nashvegas
This isn't surprising, I'm kind of surprised Morris put it up in the first place, unless he thought it wasn't alted to run yet.

Video real?

I'm not sure if that is an authentic switch ad. There are blackend areas and the picture is not as good as the other apple ads. The photography is not as well done as the others. It might not be real, but it would be cool if it was.(Also there is no end bit- my name is Q-Bert and I'm a DJ)

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Re: Video real?

Originally posted by Macmaniac
I'm not sure if that is an authentic switch ad. There are blackend areas and the picture is not as good as the other apple ads. The photography is not as well done as the others. It might not be real, but it would be cool if it was.(Also there is no end bit- my name is Q-Bert and I'm a DJ)
It's certainly a real video. It was on the director of the Switch campaign's site. It isn't as cleanly edited as the "release" commercials - but obviously, this was not (yet) release-quality.

arn

brianC

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2002
it looks different because of the encoding. this should be a real ad. it is different fom the others for sure.....can't wait to see the Ben Folds ad.