Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
Almost all of the time I post a picture or a video from my 4S it never shows up on my wall but shows up on my timeline. Any idea what could be causing this? I have all updates installed and have tried removing the app and reinstalling with no luck. This also happens with Instagram posts to FB from my 4S. Thanks.

ChrisTX

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Almost all of the time I post a picture or a video from my 4S it never shows up on my wall but shows up on my timeline. Any idea what could be causing this? I have all updates installed and have tried removing the app and reinstalling with no luck. This also happens with Instagram posts to FB from my 4S. Thanks.

I think it must be a glitch. I've been having this problem recently when updating one of my pages where it wouldn't show on my wall, or friends wall when posted from my iPhone 4.

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
The simple answer is that when you consider the number of people who have and use the Facebook app for iOS it is probably the worst one out there. I've seen this problem too, along with the dozens of other problems with this app.

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
The simple answer is that when you consider the number of people who have and use the Facebook app for iOS it is probably the worst one out there. I've seen this problem too, along with the dozens of other problems with this app.

Are any other apps any more reliable? I love TweetBot for Twitter but unsure of the ones for fb.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
I dont think there's any other apps that access and use your FB account besides the official FB app.
Latelly I been saying other friends pictures listed under other peoples names.
Weird, gotta be an issue on their end.

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
Are any other apps any more reliable? I love TweetBot for Twitter but unsure of the ones for fb.

I could be wrong about this so don't take my word for it, but I think the problems stem from the mobile Facebook website.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.