Question about future Iphone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by super michael, Jun 25, 2012.

1. super michael, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012

super michael macrumors regular

I was wondering around when do we get official information of the new Iphone 5? Are there any current official information of the Iphone 5 like the spec like ram, battery, resolution, etc?

I hope the Iphone 5 has like 1GB ram.

Will it use a new processor compared to the Iphone 4s? I think the Iphone 4s uses the A5x core processor, not 100% sure.

I hope the battery on the Iphone 5 >> Iphone 4s and Ipod touch 4.

Any official release date of the Iphone 5?

2. aleni macrumors 68020

apple is a company that keeps everything in secret. the secrecy sometimes taken to the extreme level, so we dont have any idea anout what might comes up, the best way to find out is keeping up with what macrumors has because sometimes leaks news leaking out even tough apple doesnt want it to leak.

3. boomhower macrumors 68000

boomhower

We won't find out until it's announced on stage. We won't get anything that even resembles solid leaks until very very close to then and even then it's nothing concrete. Apple does an extremely good job of keeping a lid on things. Your just going to have to sit back and wait with the rest of us.

4. ChrisTX macrumors 68030

ChrisTX

Right now the next iPhone is only a myth, no one can say with complete certainty that it even exists. However more than likely, we will all know soon in September, with a release in October.