Question about genius

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by metzy25, May 17, 2013.

1. metzy25 macrumors 6502a

metzy25

The other day I went in and got a replacement for my screen being loose, and when the genius gave me the new phone the sleep/wake botton had to be fiddled with in order for it to start working, after to he got it to work it started working great but low n be hold through the week there's been times it wouldn't work a time but then pressing it again it'll work, my question is what do I do if I can't replicate it to another genius? Do I find the genius I got the first time and hope he remembers me and believes that I'm having the issue? He did say if anything happens bring it back in but the botton doesn't do it all the time so it might not be able to be replicated.

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

If its been a week i suppose you could get another replacement because their a problem with the current one. I have never had a replacement for my iPhone 5 but this is just what i think apple should do

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

3. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

If you're having issues with the replacement iPhone you received, they will definitely replace it again. No need to worry.

4. metzy25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

metzy25

I just don't know if they will if it won't replicate?

5. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Take a video to show them

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

6. abz1981 macrumors 65816

They may only replace the sleep/awake button.