Question about genius

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
The other day I went in and got a replacement for my screen being loose, and when the genius gave me the new phone the sleep/wake botton had to be fiddled with in order for it to start working, after to he got it to work it started working great but low n be hold through the week there's been times it wouldn't work a time but then pressing it again it'll work, my question is what do I do if I can't replicate it to another genius? Do I find the genius I got the first time and hope he remembers me and believes that I'm having the issue? He did say if anything happens bring it back in but the botton doesn't do it all the time so it might not be able to be replicated.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
The other day I went in and got a replacement for my screen being loose, and when the genius gave me the new phone the sleep/wake botton had to be fiddled with in order for it to start working, after to he got it to work it started working great but low n be hold through the week there's been times it wouldn't work a time but then pressing it again it'll work, my question is what do I do if I can't replicate it to another genius? Do I find the genius I got the first time and hope he remembers me and believes that I'm having the issue? He did say if anything happens bring it back in but the botton doesn't do it all the time so it might not be able to be replicated.
If its been a week i suppose you could get another replacement because their a problem with the current one. I have never had a replacement for my iPhone 5 but this is just what i think apple should do

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
If you're having issues with the replacement iPhone you received, they will definitely replace it again. No need to worry.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
I just don't know if they will if it won't replicate?