Question about jailbreaking iPhone 3?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pelican OSX, Nov 15, 2011.

  1. Pelican OSX macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2011
    #1
    I have a question about my iPhone 3...


    Please... anyone who has experience jailbreaking iPhones, I could really use your help.




    So my problem is that, after paying 10 dollars for a program that would allow me to jail break my iPhone 3 (with a T-Mobile SIM card), I was told to enter in the number #06# and that my service would be ready and working...


    Well, the first time that I entered it in, my iPhone miraculously got service! But about 24 hours later, my phone showed having no service... so I punched in the number again, but this time it still said no service...


    Then I tried about 15 hours later, and for a very short period of time, I was able to have service again..



    Does anyone know why my phone does this? I paid money to have a service to jailbreak my iPhone.. and now I only get service on it for about 10% of the time, the other 90% of the time it says that there is an error and that I don't have service....





    How can I fix it so that my iPhone can give me service 100% of the time with my T-Mobile SIM card? How can I fix it so that I don't have to punch in #06# about 40 times a day hoping that my phone will get service?
     
  2. B777Forevar macrumors 6502a

    B777Forevar

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Location:
    Chicago, IL
    #2
    By "iPhone 3" do you mean iPhone 3G or iPhone 3G?
     
  3. Carl G35c macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2008

Share This Page