Question about jailbreaking iPhone 3?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pelican OSX, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Pelican OSX macrumors newbie

Nov 15, 2011
    I have a question about my iPhone 3...

Please... anyone who has experience jailbreaking iPhones, I could really use your help.

So my problem is that, after paying 10 dollars for a program that would allow me to jail break my iPhone 3 (with a T-Mobile SIM card), I was told to enter in the number #06# and that my service would be ready and working...

Well, the first time that I entered it in, my iPhone miraculously got service! But about 24 hours later, my phone showed having no service... so I punched in the number again, but this time it still said no service...

Then I tried about 15 hours later, and for a very short period of time, I was able to have service again..

Does anyone know why my phone does this? I paid money to have a service to jailbreak my iPhone.. and now I only get service on it for about 10% of the time, the other 90% of the time it says that there is an error and that I don't have service....

How can I fix it so that my iPhone can give me service 100% of the time with my T-Mobile SIM card? How can I fix it so that I don't have to punch in #06# about 40 times a day hoping that my phone will get service?
  2. B777Forevar macrumors 6502a

Jul 25, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    By "iPhone 3" do you mean iPhone 3G or iPhone 3G?
  3. Carl G35c macrumors 6502

Aug 14, 2008