Question about Notes app in iOS 11

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by gobikerider, Jul 11, 2017.

1. gobikerider Suspended

gobikerider

1. Does it allow you to make you folders within folders? Like a Chem folder then a assignments and project folder within the Chem folder itself.

2. When exporting notes can you export as PDF? This is how I turn in 99% of assignments and if I cant export notes as PDF then unfortunately Notes would not fulfill my needs.

2. Feenician macrumors 601

Feenician

1. No. One level deep

2. Yes. Either print to pdf or markup pdf will do that

3. gobikerider thread starter Suspended

gobikerider

Thanks for the answer, the folders I could live without but I am glad to know exporting to PDF is there.

4. Feenician macrumors 601

Feenician

You can at least build your hierarchy as you want it with your exported PDF’s by storing them locally or on the cloud of your choice using the Files app.

5. gobikerider thread starter Suspended

gobikerider

That's true also with Files app, does that sync to iCloud, meaning if I got a new iPad and signed in would I have to redo all my folders or would it all be there?

6. Feenician macrumors 601

Feenician

Yep. Already in the beta cycle it’s a much improved iCloud client. On release other cloud storage will integrate seamlessly too so if you decide you prefer OneDrive or Dropbox you’ll be able to lift, drag and drop and carry on without missing a beat.

7. gobikerider thread starter Suspended

gobikerider

Awesome