Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flyers1718

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 9, 2007
I am going to be getting a new ipod soon when they are shipped and I was wondering about the safari browser. I was wondering if anyone plays yahoo fantasy football and if it works on safari? Thanks in advance.

sacsig

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2007
the safari browser is great, but the iphone does not support flash content, Which is required for the live Stat-Tracker on yahoo fantasy football. You would be able to do everything regarding managing your team except you wouldn't have live scoring updates

Flyers1718

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 9, 2007
Yeah i just wanna do all the management like my starters for each week,thanks a lot for the response. I will be able to deal with refreshing for scores. BTW what seems to be the best sports site on mobile safari?

sacsig

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2007
I am a big fan of espn mobile for all sports content. For baseball scores I use mlb.com which automatically directs you to their mobile site on the iPhone. It is very quick. In one of my fantasy football leagues I use CBS sportsline and the live scoring is awesome

Flyers1718

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 9, 2007
Thanks a lot so cbs live scoring works thats awesome,thanks for all the help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.