Question for Desmay cases owners

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by miragebg, Dec 30, 2011.

1. miragebg macrumors 6502a

Hello!
    I just received two of these cases- transperant and black.
    In first place I thought I can use this case with back protector, but it is already so tight that it doesn't fit very well with the back protector. So I am going to use it without back protector and just want to ask those of you who have or had expierence with this particular case- does it cause scratches on the antenna band and the back of the phone when it's been on for a while?

2. miragebg thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nobody who own this case can share any observations?

3. juliuspierpont macrumors member

I have had my phone with a Zagg shield on the front and back, in a Desmay case, for two months. No problem. It also fits in the iPhone dock by my bed with the case on, which is nice. (It did *not* fit in the universal dock with the case on.) I have not noticed that the Desmay case is scratching the protector on the back at all. No scratches on the antenna bands either. For those who are considering a Desmay case, keep in mind that it provides only minimal protection. It isn't going to help if you drop the phone.

4. miragebg thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes for sure this case is not supposed to protect the phone from heavy drops and impacts , but I love the way it fits on my device. I think this is the best bet when it cones to low protection and good look.