question for the current Iphone users:how many of you would consider Iphone as your f

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ryanleung, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Ryanleung macrumors newbie

Hey guys, got a question for the current Iphone users:
    how many of you would consider Iphone as your friend??:confused::confused::apple:

2. Hermes Monster macrumors 6502a

Hermes Monster

3. bjett92 macrumors 6502a

4. RWil85 macrumors 6502a

real question is:

does your iPhone consider you it's friend?

5. apollo1444 macrumors 65816

6. nextgeneric macrumors member

7. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

This is scary :eek:

An inanimate object is your friend!? :eek:

You definitely need to put down your phone, and get out of the house WAY MORE. Friends are sentient beings, often other humans, with whom you have a relationship. You talk to them, sometimes actually in their presence. Maybe even go out for coffee...

OMG...

8. ap3604 macrumors 68000

The OP might have some mental issues to work out... Good thing the OP got to talk to a Shrink! :p

Ba dum ching! ;)

Thank you I'll be here all night...

9. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

The bill is in the mail :D

10. mousouchop macrumors 6502a

mousouchop

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_9 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E501 Safari/6533.18.5)

Maybe if it was good at hydroponic farming. Haha. Otherwise, its just a device man.

It's friday night, maybe you should go out.

11. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

WTF??!!

What kind of question is this??!!

Of course I consider it my friend!

12. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I've never thought about my gadgets to be my "friend" :confused: I still like them a lot though

13. dudeabiding macrumors 6502

dudeabiding

Friend: companion, soul mate, intimate, confidante, confidant, familiar, alter ego, second self, playmate, playfellow, classmate, schoolmate, workmate; ally, associate; sister, brother; best friend, kindred spirit, bosom buddy, bosom friend; informal pal, chum, sidekick, crony, main man, mate, buddy, bud, amigo, compadre, homeboy, homegirl, homie;

Phone: telephone, cell phone, cell, car phone, cordless phone, speakerphone; extension; informal blower, horn.

Lonely: isolated, alone, lonesome, friendless, with no one to turn to, forsaken, abandoned, rejected, unloved, unwanted, outcast; gloomy, sad, depressed, desolate, forlorn, cheerless, down, blue. ANTONYMS popular.

So, no, my iPhone is not my friend. It's a nice device, I like it as a device, but I have no emotional connection to it nor it to me.

14. Certinfy macrumors 6502a

Certinfy

Friend? I consider it to be my girlfriend! Every night I put her next to me on my lovely pillow and talk to her for hours and hours about anything we want. I then kiss her goodnight and then finally put her to sleep. When I wake up in the morning I always turn around and she's still there, as beautiful as ever, it's like she's just been waiting there all night for me to finally make love to her again! I know people think it's wrong as I'm 20 and she's under a year old, but I can't help it, I'm in love! Thank God her parents don't know though, her father (3GS) died just before she was born and her mother (3G) got lost. Either way I feel my iPhone 4 is old enough to make her own decisions and she's clearly chosen me, she loves me and I love her!

15. dudeabiding macrumors 6502

dudeabiding

16. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

I have a couple of free treatment hours available. I'm sure I could fit you in. Medications are available, too :D

17. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

18. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

My phone satisfies many needs for me (no dirty jokes please) and allows me to complete many tasks that I would not normally be able to complete unless I'm sitting in front of a computer. It also allows me to communicate on the go.

However, I do not consider it my friend. :D A friend is something that you can have a relationship with. My phone is smart, but not that smart. :p

19. Apple... macrumors 68020

Apple...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Um, WTF? :confused:

20. ROADDOG01 macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

Ding Ding time for your meds

21. Flight2345 macrumors newbie

Flight2345

lol

lol I was having a bad day until I read this thread.....

22. mrmacosx macrumors member

Based on the way some people on here defend the iPhone... ;)