Question on refurbs

vandrv

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
I recently purchased a refurbished iMac from Apple but returned it today thinking a Macbook Pro would suit me better. So anyway, I haven't been checking Macbook Pro refurbs until today. I'm wondering if any of the 16" models have shown up yet or if I should just go ahead and order a new one?

vandrv

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
You're going to post a message wondering if any of the 16" MBP's have shown up in the refurb store instead of actually checking the refurb store?

No they haven't.
I did check the refurb store and saw that none are currently available. My question was have any shown up there yet, not whether any were list there at the moment? But thank you for the snarky reply.

Reactions: Sanpete

Sanpete

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2016
Utah
None yet. I think it usually takes longer than this, probably don't want to cut into new sales this soon.

Ultraelektro

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2010
Last years 15" (2019) showed up on the refurbished store after 4 Months. But usually it takes around 6 months after release. Would mean if released november 2019, they are going to show up in april 2020 I guess. I’m curious why the tab 16" is already available under sizes. Maybe sooner!?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanpete