Questions about cydia/jail breaking

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tucker01, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Tucker01, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012

Tucker01 macrumors newbie

I had an iPod touch 2nd gen about a year ago and it was jail broken and it broke and i was pretty familiar with cydia before it did so i just got and iPhone 4s and jail broke it and when I go to cydia I discover the only thing that seemed remotely the same to me was the theme and main page but when I started looking into it to figure it out I quickly discovered absolutely nothing, 4 hours later and I still can't find any sort of ways to download so unless I became technologically retarded over a year or the jail break had an error then cydia is completely different could someone catch me up to speed? Also there are barely any packages showing the sections, less than 50 total, and I remember there being dozens of sections and thousands of packages

2. saberahul macrumors 68040

I am confused. What do you mean? Are you unable to get cydia on your iPhone? Sorry, but your entire paragraph is a gigantic sentence.

3. Tucker01 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry about that, yes I do have it. The problem is there is almost no apps showing up in the sections. There's about 10 different sections, last time I remember having at least 30, and each section has 2 or 3 apps and the last time I had it I remember there being hundreds in each

4. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Go to Changes and at the top left click Refresh and see if anything changes

5. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Uhhh, download your sources. That's why you can't see many apps. I'd tell you which ones, but you aren't allowed on this forum. Google search for top 10 cydia sources.

6. Tucker01 thread starter macrumors newbie

Alright thanks I thought a bunch of sources came downloaded