Questions about refund apps and new set up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jgalan14, Nov 28, 2011.

1. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

So I got infinity blade for my iPhone 4S (had a white 16gb) and I didnt like it much so I got me a refund and erase it from my apps to wait for infinity blade 2 instead, well now I got me a 32gb black iPhone 4S(couldn't find a new white one on Craigslist plus for 600$ wasn't bad) and I is my iCloud backup which didn't have infinity blade now I'm syncing my iPhone with iTunes cause I'm moving all my pics from my old 4S and infinity bald is loading with it? Mm what happened there ? Am I gonna get charged for it again? Thanks for the heads up
    [​IMG]

2. GeniusJon macrumors regular

Apple just refunded you the money, you still technically "have" the app on your iCloud backups and iTunes library.

3. jgalan14 thread starter macrumors 6502

Wtf ? Mm so If I use the app they won't be a problem I won't just get updates for it ? And if I do I would have to buy it right ?

4. GeniusJon macrumors regular

You can try to get updates for it. iOS asks for your password before you buy anything, so you can prevent it from charging you.

5. jgalan14 thread starter macrumors 6502

It also ask for password when updating tho? Mmm will see thanks for the info tho