QuickPath languages

Discussion in 'iOS 13' started by mjohansen, Jun 4, 2019.

1. mjohansen macrumors regular

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what languages are available for QuickPath?

QuickType with word prediction has never been available in Danish unfortunately.

2. thebrocode macrumors regular

3. ZEEN0j macrumors 65816

ZEEN0j

Apple is really slow with these sort of things. At least Swedish is getting QuickType this year

4. mjohansen thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you.

Lame.. Too bad Apple is so far behind Microsoft and Google in this aspect :/

5. pacorob macrumors 68000

pacorob

I do hope they add other languages to QuickPath soon especially since they finally added Dutch now to QuickType.

6. bmac89 macrumors 65816

bmac89

According to a video I watched on YouTube, the QuickPath (swipe) keyboard is not available in the full-size keyboard but only in the small keyboard... is that correct?

If so that is very dissapointing! I don’t see why this should be the case. All I can think is the QuickPath swiping could conflict with the swipe down keyboard introduced in iOS 11 but surely this is workable with some tweaking, perhaps even an option to toggle between would be better than nothing.

Can someone check this out please and confirm whether it works in full (normal) keyboard)?
    Many Thanks!

Here is the video:

7. ZEEN0j macrumors 65816

ZEEN0j

I personally wouldn’t need it when I can use two hands with the full size keyboard. The floating keyboard is for one handed use where swiping makes sense.