(R.Kelly) My Mind is tellin' me yeess....

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Anti-Lucifer, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Anti-Lucifer macrumors 6502a

but my baahhdy, my baaaahhhday is tellin' me Noooooo...

damn, I pushed canceled my order on the ipad mini.
    I can't betray my ipad 3. I will wait for you, the real ipad 5.

2. master-ceo macrumors 65816

master-ceo

I don't see nothing wroooonnngg with a little Apple wine :eek: oops! I mean kool-aid :D

3. Anti-Lucifer thread starter macrumors 6502a

[​IMG]

After cancelling, I realize how the apple distortion works- they trick your mind into thinking this is the best thing ever. Then next year, they do the same thing but they give you a retina ipad mini. Then you sit here at 3am pondering WTF you should do; buy the ipad mini retina or keep the ipad mini 1st gen...but you know the distortion field is too strong and you click the buy now button yet again.

Fellas, you do what I have just done - that is step away for a moment and go outside take a deep breath to clear your mind...then look at your ipad 2 or ipad 3 device. Think about the $900 you spent on the 64GB LTE model and how you loved it 6 months ago. Do you really want to pull your pants down again and let apple commence....?

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Yup.

5. MonkeySee.... macrumors 68040

MonkeySee....

I'd get rid of my iPad 3 for a mini but unfortunately my little boy has put a massive scratch down the screen so i'll have two hopes of getting a good price for it :(