R-SIM V iPhone 4S activation

oscarm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2012
Well i installed rsim into my sprint iphone 4s but i need to unlock it to att. i get the rsim menu but i don't know where to go from there. Can anyone help me out?

RocketRed

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2012
Well i installed rsim into my sprint iphone 4s but i need to unlock it to att. i get the rsim menu but i don't know where to go from there. Can anyone help me out?
so you're using a CDMA iPhone on a GSM network? Does that even work lol.

oscarm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2012
http://www.gevey3.com/rsim5-use-e.htm try that I would've went Applenberry's Gevey Ultra S they're more pricey but they work better then R-sims IMHO-they suck
i've been to that website, i just don't understand beyond this
" 1.1.1 click “OtherCarrier Mode1”,the below 26 operators menu will be shown(note: this
MODE1 is universal mode,signal can be tracked at once.) "
like do i got to select something? cause it doesn't tell you what to press but where to go, you know what i mean ?

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
so you're using a CDMA iPhone on a GSM network? Does that even work lol.
There's no "CDMA 4S" or "GSM 4S". They're all devices that support both (read the specs). Now, whether a CDMA carrier will activate a device not sold for their network or unlock it for domestic GSM carriers is an entirely separate matter but it certainly works as this how you roam internationally on GSM carriers with a Sprint or Verizon 4S.