Racism Night in America

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

While Googling a former Browns quarterback, I happened to come across this charming football-related web site (see attachment).

*Ahem.* :rolleyes: I think you can see why I provided the full page as an attachment, and not as a link. I don't think these morons deserve even one click from us...agreed?

Anyway. Just thought I'd make your day a little more surreal. Carry on.

Attached Files:

• RNA.png
      RNA.png
      File size:
      146.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Naimfan macrumors 68040

Naimfan

3. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

If "Alpha Male" "White Shogun" "White is Right" and "White Savage" are wrong, well sir, I don't want to be right.

4. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I know; it was just one of the very first links that came up when I Googled this particular quarterback.

The page itself may be a few years old, but it hasn't lost any of its disgusting-ness. I guess I could be angrier about it, but this guy is such an idiot. Grading teams on how many white or black players they have? Please.

Other interesting aspect is that despite his views, he can't be a total knuckle-dragging fool; that's a pretty nicely-designed page. I'm fascinated by how intellectual/artistic talent can go hand-in-hand with neanderthal racial xenophobia.

5. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Graphics are ok, looks kind of like a template to me.
    I don't understand what his statistics mean, but then I don't understand football either so maybe I'm just missing something. If there are 18 white out of a total of 53 players how is that racist? (unless he means it favors non-white players). Does he think there should be more white players? Or less? And what's a starter? :confused:
    Either way it's a bunch of crap...

6. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

Roughly 1/3 of the team is white (18/53)
    Roughly 1/3 of the starters are white (7/22 not counting kickers). Starters are the players in the opening lineups that get to play first. They're usually at the top of the team in ability.

I give this guy a D in math.