Racist Tea Partyer charged with Mosque Arson

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Black Macbook, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Macbook, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
    [​IMG]

MARIETTA, Ga. (AP) -- Officials say a 26-year-old man has been arrested and charged with setting fire to a Marietta mosque he had attended.

Tucker says Mendy describes himself as a devout Muslim who had attended the mosque.

http://www.11alive.com/rss/rss_story.aspx?storyid=146152

The outcome of this story is no doubt terrible news for all liberals and especially MSNBC.:D

I wonder if MSNBC will be able to photoshop or creatively edit that guy's picture and make him look white. They've done so in the past when reporting about tea party members.

2. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

What a douche.

Anyway, as for the culture wars, I'll pass on the pathetic attempt.

3. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

What the hell does this have to do with liberals or MSNBC? Why do you take every single thing and turn it into a left vs right issue? Cut this culture wars crap, it's getting old.

4. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

You liberals elected a guy who does nothing but wage war, culture wars. Don't blame me, you started the war. Don't whine about what you have started and contributed to.

5. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Didn't realize Obama was posting on MR's PRSI section :rolleyes:

You seem to have a problem with anyone that doesn't share the same (rather bizarre) world view. Whats that about?

Also, "you liberals elected a guy", I'm sure you meant AMERICA right? Do you have a problem with democracy?

6. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

Do you?

It seems like liberals have a problem with freedom of speech and what I should mention or not mention.

Dissent is patriotic and is a true sign of Democracy, do you not agree with that?
    Many liberals were claiming that for many years, when Bush was around. I assume that it's still true, now that Obama is in charge.:D

7. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

You have no freedom of speech here. MacRumors isn't run by the government.

8. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

I know that. I know how internet forums work and I've read the rules here and I certainly don't need any liberals to interpret the rules for me.:rolleyes:

Worry about yourself.

9. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Where the hell did you pull the underlined out of? No one said you can't say X or Y. We're just tired of the same culture wars crap you've been posting forever.

I've stated many times in this forum that raising our voices is one of the most patriotic things you can do. That said, you may want to make sure your complaints are reality and fact based, otherwise you look like a fool.

10. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

Of course you're tired of it. The #1 culture warrior waging war is the guy who you elected. And of course I'm going to talk about it, regardless if liberals like that or not. I can definitely see how liberals would rather not have that topic mentioned at all, and everything would be better if we all stuck our heads in the sand like a bunch of ignorant ostriches and pretended that there are no culture wars taking place.

Well there is a culture war taking place and it's being waged by the current occupant of the White House, and no, I am not going to quit talking about it, just because liberals would like me to. Too bad, suck it up. Be responsible for your decisions.

11. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Please, get some help.

This is beyond ridiculous. If anything Obama is trying to bridge gaps between cultures, where are these waring efforts you speak of?

12. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

Utter drivel, complete nonsense. You do realise that many more people would agree with your lots criticisms if you had been around to criticise Bush. But you weren't there to criticise him. Too bad, suck it up.

13. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

Obama is a divider, he's hardly a uniter. He's one of the most partisan, divisive presidents ever. Of course if somebody is a liberal, they will probably disagree with that. And that's why we have culture wars and they're not going away anytime soon.

14. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

I'm a liberal just because I disagree with you? Bush invaded two countries and won an extremely dodgy election, left with the lowest approval rating ever and Obama's the divider. You know if you were consistent and not horrifically partisan people might take you seriously.

15. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Can you elaborate further than just throwing more of your favorite buzzwords out?:rolleyes:

16. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

17. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

Why would I criticize Bush? I agree with many of the things that he did. He was weak in a few areas, such as immigration and border control. But that's besides the point, I'm not here to defend Bush, I'm here to criticize Obama, the current guy in charge.

About the only good thing that Obama has done so far is that he hasn't managed to close Gitmo yet, even though he promised to. Fortunately, some of his broken promises actually turn out to be good things. And if you think that I'm here to get liberals to agree with me, then you are sorely mistaken.

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Come on man. This is probably the biggest steaming pile of **** I have ever read anywhere. To call him the most partisan and divisive is just insane. And while we've had culture wars for many decades, Karl Rove elevated it to an art.

19. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Agreed.

20. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

I don't disagree with that, but I liked your original comment better, before you changed it and completely edited it.
    :)

21. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

Why do you assume I'm liberal? Because I disagree with you? I disagree with you because you're brash, deliberately inflammatory, and unwilling to listen to any counterpoints.

Edit: Any one else actually miss IntheNet?

22. the-oz-man macrumors 6502

the-oz-man

Agreed, just like any person that commits a crime regardless of race or sex. The law should be colorblind.

23. Shivetya macrumors 65816

LOL, to claim Obama is anything but partisan is insane. To claim he is not divisive is just stupid. I love coming here as some of ya'll are just hilarious, at least I don't have to think to debate here compared to where I usually post.

24. citizenzen macrumors 65816

And you demonstrate that... quite clearly.

[Applause]

25. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

No one said he mightn't be some way so. But he is not the most partisan or the most divisive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.