Radio Shack IPhone 5 pre order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bduvinmac, Sep 18, 2012.

1. bduvinmac macrumors member

After ordering before 4 am est on apples website and being pushed back to delivery on oct 5 i decided to cancel that order and pre order from radio shack. I pre ordered a white 32 gb iPhone 5 for Verizon and was told it would be there on launch day. Customer agreement and Verizon pre order website say delivers oct 5. Anybody in a similar boat? I'm confused but just hoping the lady in the store is right and I'll have it launch day!!!

2. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

You could probably show up right when they open and be the only one there.

3. ef12 macrumors newbie

I'm in the exact same boat. I'm gonna be there when the store opens and hopefully I can get one.

4. Nadeneye macrumors newbie

I woke up at 12:00am pacific time to pre order the iphone 5 from at&t website. I was signing up for a new famnily plan with at&t. I was allowed to order two iphone one 16gb and a 32gb for my boyfriend. I received a confirmation page stating that I would receive my iphones on Sept 21. I was super stoked being that my birthday is on the 26th and my boyfriend is buying me the phone as a gift. Long story short. I received an email Monday morning stating that at&t cancelled my order because they were unable to confirm my identity. To say I was upset is an understatement. I was livid! So we just went to our local Radio Shack to pre order our phones and sign up with a new plan. I am praying to the Gods above that we receive our phones this Friday or at least by my birthday on Wednesday! Hopefully they get enough in stock. I am about the 5th person on the list. Wish me luck!!