Radioactive Material Found In Libya

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Peace, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

2. 184550 Guest

Care to go all the way with that insinuation?

3. Peace thread starter macrumors Core

Peace

Sure.

A CIA plant ? Gives the U.S. a reason to put boots on the ground there.

4. 184550 Guest

[​IMG]

Did you forget Obama is President?

5. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

It's probably just full of old pinball machine parts.

6. Peace thread starter macrumors Core

Peace

No I haven't . That's the scary part.

7. MacHamster68, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011

MacHamster68 macrumors 68040

MacHamster68

no need to wonder .
    During Gaddafi's period of rule many of Libya's human development indicators improved significantly. By 2010, Libya had the highest GDP per capita, Education Index, and Human Development Index in Africa as well as some of the best health indicators in the continent,Gaddafi did want a United States of Afrika or at least he served as Chairperson of the African Union , if he succeeded with his plans to unite Africa , that would have stopped the exploiting of Africa by western corporations mainly from the United States of America . He did even want a Israstine means Isreal and Palestine become one state under one government ruled by Jew's and Arabs , but by the younger generations !

Six days after the capture of Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein by United States troops,Gaddafi renounced Tripoli’s weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs and welcomed international inspections to verify that he would follow through on the commitment.So they could not harm him with that method used in Iraq , he was not involved in 9/11 either .
    Gaddafi had strong and good relations with Italy ..cheap oil for Europe but not for the US
    Lybia has oil reserves , the US is running out of oil,it does not matter how much oil there is , the fact that the US could not control it does matter
    ..so he has to go like Saddam Hussein , and the USA has learned from the mistakes they did in Iraq , so its easier to finance some pro American Politicians in Lybia and supply them with weapons , and for them to find radioaktive material is a good thing ,now there are materials that could have been used for weapons of mass destruction by Gaddafi ..... more likely leftovers from the weapon program he renounced
    after all uranium or plutonium or other radiactive elements wont disappear that quickly , they are radioactive for a couple years ;)

and the United States have Weapons of Mass Destruction too and many of them ..so who is protecting the rest of the world from them? after all the USA have a reputation of using them ...i mention only Hiroshima and Nagasaki where most of the dead had been civilians

next is Iran want to bet ?

8. 184550 Guest

If boots are formally put on the ground, it won't be US Military boots. I guarantee it. I suspect the extent of US involvement in a national security context will remain the unofficial CIA presence that is already there.

9. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

nonsense!!! it's the illuminati again!!! :eek:

seriously though, Gaddafi's past interest in acquiring nuclear technology and weaponry is hardly a secret. You can read about it here

10. (marc) macrumors 6502a

(marc)

Please don't post while you're drunk.

11. 42streetsdown macrumors 6502a

42streetsdown

Yellow cake uranium isn't too hard to get. It's reletively plentiful and not hard to mine and process. It isn't super dangerous by itself. The processes to extract bomb-grade U235 are quite technical and not easy to do.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Gadhafi had lots of the stuff.

Edit: remember in Back to the Future Doc Brown buys his plutonium for his delorean from Libyans lol

12. MacHamster68 macrumors 68040

MacHamster68

yes right i understand only the USA have the right to build and use nuclear weapons :D

13. Lone Deranger macrumors 65816

Lone Deranger

14. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

the iluminati prefers it that way so what can we do? :confused:

15. MacHamster68 macrumors 68040

MacHamster68

start loving each other, instead of hating each other :confused:

16. Peace thread starter macrumors Core

Peace

Well I hope so. But Obama is more hawkish than a lot of people think.

17. MacHamster68, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011

MacHamster68 macrumors 68040

MacHamster68

sorry , i am never drunk as i dont drink Alkohol and everything above are Facts
    i might use sarcasm a tiny bit there , but i cant change reality or do you deny the existance of weopons of mass destruction in the hands of the United States of America and that they used them before

and how many American warships are already based in the Mediterranean Sea with soldiers waiting to establish the American idea of democracy and peace in Lybia, and yes there are Allies too , but the driving force there is USA
    ..like they do in Afghanistan and Iraq bombing innocent families and even open fire on their Allies ..
    Fact is America wants to have total control over the Middle East to protect their biggest Partner in the Middle East and to control the OIL

ok you are right and maybe i'm drunk from coffee and the United States of America can never do /did anything wrong