Radiohead "Catalogue + Music Videos Just Added" to UK iTunes store

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BoyBach, Jun 2, 2008.

1. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

Picture 1.png

Clicking on the link only shows 'In Rainbows' and the 'Nude' remixes at the moment so I imagine that they're in the process of adding the other albums.

However, the video section has 21 videos including such gems as 'Just' and 'Paranoid Android' = happy days!

EDIT: There's also a 'Best of' album.

Best of.png

2. 9secondadidas macrumors member

I've already got most of their stuff, but still very cool. I'm flying to Dublin in two days to see them at the Malahide Castle. I can't wait.

3. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Nice to see it all on there finally. Other than the Beatles, are there any major artists who don't have the majority of their work in iTunes?

4. tk421 macrumors 6502a

It's on the US store as well.

AC/DC is the only major band besides the Beatles that I know of. I used to have a list of about ten (including Radiohead) but they've all gradually been added but those two.

Edit: This article mentions Garth Brooks and Kid Rock.

5. themanfromvlad macrumors 6502

themanfromvlad

I'm headed to London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Arras (France) to see Radiohead at the end of June/early July.

I've got two tickets for each show, so if anyone who lives in these cities would like to go to the shows in exchange for a couch or bed to sleep in, PM me or send me an email at a7777777777@gmail.com.

Thanks!