Radioshack, Target, or Walmart?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gardnerkp, Sep 20, 2013.

1. gardnerkp macrumors newbie

Has anyone checked to see the availability of the 5s at any of these stores? Did they even get any in stock? I checked Target's in-store availability and all the stores near me showed out of stock for all models

2. Boiler macrumors regular

My Walmart only got 5 AT&T 16GB black and 2 Verizon 16GB black

Heads up. Walmart is charging $699.00 before tax for unlocked, unsubsidized iPhone 5s AT&T 16GB.

$747.93 after tax.

Walmart price matches?
    Should be $650 like Apple.

3. D-Back macrumors member

D-Back

My local target has not recieved any in yet as of 9 this morning...

4. gardnerkp thread starter macrumors newbie

From reading other threads, it sounds like Bestbuy also has marked up the unlocked version $50. I thought Apple set and enforced their retail prices, but apparently not.

5. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

Radio Shack called at 10:15 this morning and my 5s is available for pickup.That's 2 years in a row for them.And I was # 2 in line.:D But every one they received is spoken for-I asked.

6. Phonzoxd macrumors 6502a

Im about to head to radioshack in an hour to see.

7. c0reyann macrumors member

c0reyann

Called my local Radio Shack and they didn't have any yet but said they should be getting some today HOWEVER they said you have to come in and get on the preorder list in order to get one. Not sure if they have a long list or not but am having lunch next to it today so am going to stop and give it a whirl.

8. CTHarrryH macrumors 65816

My local radio shack on which I was number 1 didn't get any and couldn't get an answer from region about when or ?? so who knows from them - they say best case would probably be Tuesday - since I wasn #1 I was sort of counted on them.

9. gardnerkp thread starter macrumors newbie

For what it's worth Walmart tweeted "The iphone 5s is now available from Walmart" 20 minutes ago. For those who weren't able to score one yet, Wally World might be worth a shot.