Ralph Nader Exposes Hillary Clinton & Bernie Sanders... Corporate Puppets and War Mongers...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Mar 14, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors 6502a

thewap

Always admired Ralph Nader, a true progressive.

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

3. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Nader rear-ended my car and then he drove away laughing maniacally as I burst into flames. :mad:

4. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Ha! You got Nader'd!

5. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

I listen to his Podcast (The Ralph Nadar Radio Hour) weekly. He from the start has lamented that Sanders gave away his leverage by promising to support the nominee if it's not Sanders. That said, week to week you can hear when mentioning Sanders that he is getting less apprehensive and I suspect he thinks a Sanders victory will be a major turning point in American history (and empire).

I hope if Sanders wins Nadar will consider a role advising the CFPB or some position with similar influence.

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Problem: Other countries want to drill in the arctic, et al, too. Obama doesn't go there, someone else does and that someone has a far worse record... So now what? Explain with detail, please.

Is there a bigger picture? The US is kinda stuck on some of these issues, no matter what Obama, Clinton, Sanders, etc, truly want to do. The "war machine", MIC, et al, could easily be just as coincidental or easy scapegoats as much as any other possibility.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 14, 2016 ---
    By the man who got seat belts as standard issue for safety reasons? (Dang, Apple and its comrades should be glad he's not involved with the encryption argument...)

7. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Run, Ralph, Run!!

The Democrats are corrupt, so Liberals need a candidate with integrity and vision. Run, Ralph RUN!

8. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

Ralph Nader is still relevant?

9. thewap thread starter macrumors 6502a

thewap

Great insight in the dynamics of politics behind the masks.

10. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Nader killed the corvair so he has no valid opinion

11. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

Oh dear I seem to be agreeing with right wingers here Nadar is right the best thing for Sanders to do is go all out for the nomination and when Hilary wins use his voting block to haul her to the left.If he doesn't support her she's ****ed and the Republicans will win the presidency.
    I think Nadars undercurrent is that so-called "representative democracy" is a sham and the establishment has the game sewn up so tightly that nobody with any independence is going to get anywhere near the White house.

12. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

No.

I like some of what he stands for, but he lost me at the same time he lost Al Gore the election and gave us George Bush.

You can have his ideological purity. He's the left-wing equivalent of Ted Cruz.