Random question: Name a brand of fortified milk (UK)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacBoobsPro, Jul 20, 2008.

1. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

I need to get some fortified milk. But I don't know what Im looking for or any brand names. If I google it nothing comes up. Can someone name a brand I can look out for please?

2. notsofatjames macrumors 6502a

notsofatjames

that is quite possibly the most random question ive seen here. Sorry, I dont know any brands, but cant you just go to tesco, and ask one of the staff to show you where it is? Then you can compare prices and packaging and buy whatever looks best.

3. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

Isn't that just when you add milk powder to normal milk?

4. MacBoobsPro thread starter macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

I think so yeh. I need a brand name.

5. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

Nestle,Build up original is a supplement you just add milk to. Don't know if that's what your looking for?

6. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Before I clicked on this thread, the first thing I thought was, "What exactly do you fortify milk with?"

If you fortify it with powder, I don't see the point. It doesn't answer your question, but surely Nestle makes some powder that you'd stir into the milk to make it Nestlier.

7. MacBoobsPro thread starter macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

8. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

http://www.foodanddrinkeurope.com/n...technology-com-warfarin-vitamin-k-new-zealand

Fonterra! Don't know if it's available in the UK, though.

Also, I realized that they consider any milk with added vitamins to be "fortified milk". I've never heard it labelled that before (it's usually "Milk with supplement X" where I'm from), but I guess it isn't simply "milk + powdered milk".

I guess technically, there are many soy milks that are fortified as well, by that definition. Do those count?

EDIT: Found some for Dogs and Cats

EDIT2: Found another.