Rape of 6 year old boy by asylum seeker in Sweden

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Mar 16, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

2. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

ya lets send them back then the kid can get blown up instead.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

That's up to the Swiss . Maybe you should ask Obama to stop bombing brown people

4. cfedu, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016

cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

That's the first good idea I have heard you say!! Not sure why a 19 year old is not fighting for his country. In WW2 17 year old Canadians where forced overseas to fight for other people. I guess that is brown privilege, they don't have to fight for their freedom, whites on the other hand are forced to fight for the freedom in other countries.

5. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I meant the 6 year old.

6. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

That's kinda victim shaming, not sure why you would send a 6 year old to a hell hole because they were raped? Is this some new kind of sharia law that you are following?

7. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    It's probably because chaotic war torn middle eastern hell holes don't have the resources to enforce a draft.

8. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

We can start with closing the border to men of fighting age or train them and send them back.

9. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I meant the 6 year old instead of asylum is stuck where he will be blown up. Don't let them in let them die

10. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

In the same respect if there were fighting going on in the USA I'd fight, no draft needed.

11. sim667 macrumors 65816

Because unfortunately it doesn't simply fit into your linear ideology of Bad guys vs Good guys, like it did in WW2. Syria is essentially 4 states now, and the country is run by a brutal dictator..... Misinformed much eh?

No "white" (I guess you don't consider african americans as real soldiers eh? - racism rears its ugly head on macrumors, yet again :rolleyes: ) is forced to fight for freedom in other countries..... If you fight in most of the western armed forces, then you choose to join the army, as a career.

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

He clearly referenced WW2 and the draft of men of fighting age. Bit early, eh?

13. sim667, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016

sim667 macrumors 65816

Because there were no African American soldiers in the US or Canadian army in World War II?

Where they not "fighting for freedom" also?

14. cfedu, Mar 17, 2016

cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

I used white because the vast majority of the people drafted were white. If you did not know, the USA and Canada were white nations in WW2.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 17, 2016 ---
    I also made an Anti American statement because at the start of the war, Americans joined the Canadian Armed forces to help fight the Germans since the USA did not join the war at that time. For making this omission, I apologize to all my American friends south of the border. I hope I did not trigger too many Americans making them seek a safe space, for anyone who needs counselling, PM me and I will pay pal you some money for therapy.

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/world/2013/10/22/the_americans_who_died_for_canada_in_wwii.html

15. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I like to think I would, too. Though considering I don't have any military training, I'd probably end up more like an insurgent.

16. sim667 macrumors 65816

How do you mean "white" nations? There were plenty of non white in the US at the time.

http://www.nationalww2museum.org/assets/pdfs/african-americans-in-world.pdf

I guess this doesn't fit with the idealist view of how you'd like to portray the US in WW2. White Knights riding in to save a struggling Europe and USSR from the clutches of evil Fritz?

Your responses are as telling as your misunderstanding of the situation modern refugees flee.

17. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

Yes, and India is not an Indian nation because white people live there, Nigeria and Zimbabwe are also not black nations because there are white people there as well. When 90% of the population in the inited states was white, I would call that a white nation. I guess all those Muslim countries are not muslim since they all have at least one non muslim.

I guess you don't understand how to read, I never mentioned blacks did not contribute. My statement was that White people in Canada made a decision to send Canadians to war which where a majority of the conscripts were white because Canada was a white nation at one point. Using your thought process, the population that should be most upset about police shootings should be white, since twice as many whites are killed by cops? I guess BLM is full of **** after all.

18. sim667 macrumors 65816

Is actually what you said.

That is the bit I think is offensive.

19. cfedu, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2016

cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

quote me where I said blacks did not fight in WW2 for the American forces or for the Canadian Forces.

20. sim667, Mar 17, 2016

sim667 macrumors 65816

I haven't accused you saying that, I asked if that's what you thought. ;)

Let's be clear about this, no "white" person is "forced" to fight for freedom in other countries.

The US hasn't been a "white" nation for over a century.

You were trying to use the example that a "white" Canadian force, fought for freedom in World War Two. It wasn't a purely "white" force, just as the Americans weren't a purely "white" force, and certainly the context you're trying to apply this example to (current US involvement in the Middle East), certainly isn't a purely "white" force.

21. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

Tell that to the thousands of Canadian who were forced to fight for other countries in ww1 and ww2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_Crisis_of_1944
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_Crisis_of_1917

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/remembrance/those-who-served/black-canadians-in-uniform/history

So yes, even in Canada whites were forced and racists tried to keep blacks out of the military.

But as a true regressive you are defending Syrian men who will not fight for their own country.

22. sim667 macrumors 65816

So why do you not acknowledge those men unless pushed, and post about "white" men fighting for freedom in other countries?

It's absolutely obvious that you have no idea about the complexities of the War in Syria, would you rather Syrian men fight against ISIS on the side of the Syrian army, for a dictator the west by and large wants to depose, but is propped up by Russia, or would you rather they fought with the PKK - a terrorist organisation, or would you rather they fought for Daesh, a brutal terrorist organisation. Or would you like to specify which one of the 1000 or so armed opposition groups you'd like these ordinary Syrian men to fight for (and hope they're not labelled terrorists).

There isn't the oppurtunity to "fight for their country", they have to choose to fight on behalf of an ideology, not for "freedom" for their country.

And let's be honest, it doesn't sound like you're actually interested in the nuances of the Syrian conflict, I'm guessing because it doesn't fit onto a linear black/white, good/bad logic.

23. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I'd rather we not bomb their homeland and arm their enemies like Obama has seen fit to do,in this case they can see as the black man = bad just like the white man = bad in other areas of the M-E. at least to them. but that's just me :eek:

24. sim667 macrumors 65816

I actually think we actually attribute Presidents with more blame for war than they're due....... The US wanted a proxy war with Russia, Syria was the perfect spot, they didn't want to put boots on the ground after the chaos that was Iraq and Afghanistan, hence bombing or inaction was their only option. His other option would have been to "Bush" it, which doesn't achieve anything but to rear the ugly head of US militarism again. The same goes for the UK.

I agree however, I don't think we should be bombing their homelands, arming their enemies...... I said that about Iraq and Afghanistan too.