Rapidly Ageing Strumpet Drops F-Bombs at D.C. Women's March in Sad and Desperate Plea for Attention

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jan 21, 2017.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Madonna Drops Three F-Bombs on CNN, MSNBC During Live Coverage of Women's March on Washington

Lol, so edgy. :rolleyes:

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Same old fart who promised oral sex if you voted Hillary?

3. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

What happened to the 5 second delay? VP Cheney said it to someone where it was caught on tape. :D

With the proliferation of cable networks, and because that's how people really talk, I'll predict it's not a big deal for most of us, but I'll admit it surprised the heck out of me. :)

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Funny how those on the left who say we should have more civility in our political discourse then turn around and do stuff like this.

5. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Your blanket appraisal? Convenient, I would expect no less. :D

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Sounds like locker room talk huh...

7. JesperA macrumors 6502a

How are women in danger with Trump as president? I have not watched any Trump speeches except for the speech he gave when he won and the speech yesterday so which Trump policies will put women in danger?

8. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

:rolleyes: How insincere. You conveniently turn a blind eye to when it's done in the other direction.

9. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

They are upset that the first woman was not inaugurated yesterday.

10. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

What exactly are they marching for? It seems that women already have equal rights, they can vote, work in any industry of their choice, they actually make more than their male counterparts in certain industries for "diversity" purposes, more women graduate from college than men, women have an easier time getting into prestigious schools due to affirmative action and they live longer to boot. Seriously, what's the beef?

11. SteveJobzniak macrumors 6502

SteveJobzniak

Yes, yes, but they want extra-equal rights. Some genders and groups simply feel like they deserve to be a lot more equal than others.

12. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

Extra-equal rights? Well, now I'm thinking about pulling a Bruce Jenner. I'll be able to check not one, but TWO victim boxes and be super duper equal!

13. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Don't look behind the curtain. Just BELIEVE what they are saying about Trump. Otherwise the whole house of cards falls to the ground.

14. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I hear the f word all the time. I don't hear people say "grab her by the *****". There is a difference :).

You are slightly naive IMO.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/research-finds-women-paid-less-than-men-in-90-of-sectors
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2014/sep/29/women-better-off-far-from-equal-men
    https://www.hrw.org/news/2008/12/18/us-soaring-rates-rape-and-violence-against-women

15. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/653333

They had 8 years to march against Obama not paying women equally. That's not as sexy though. They're all frauds.

16. flyinmac macrumors 68030

flyinmac

Sounds like the secret service has a free ticket to all Madonna concerts now.

Saying she's spent a lot of time thinking about blowing up the White House isn't the smartest move.

If someone wants her out of the way, it could be easy to connect any future attacks on the White House with Madonna.

One could extend her comments to imply that perhaps she has been working on plans.

17. samcraig macrumors P6

Madonna is not running for office and doesn't hold a position in office.

My how the RIGHT is triggered by the F word but locker room talk about sexual assault was OK for some

18. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

thats because men have more senior jobs on average. I'm not clear how Obama can wish that away. But still he should make progress and make sure women are being promoted fairly.

19. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Once again George Takei drops the perfect response to people criticising Madonna:

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

The opposite holds true:D

21. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I don't think you can say the f word or even the c word are as offensive as bragging about sexual assault.

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Does your audience not matter? You did not just blurt those words out in public. NOw among friends?.....

23. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I'm offended that Maddona didn't give me the blow job she promised. I bought triple layer condoms and everything.

24. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Well said.

And yet another hyperbolic thread title.

"Ageing"? When the freshly inaugurated President is the oldest person ever to have been inaugurated?

"Ageing" is one of those words which tends to be applied negatively to women, whereas "maturing nicely" may be used elsewhere.

And "strumpet"? Oh dear. Another gendered noun.

Why not try for a thread title which - granted, might be somewhat less successful in terms of click-bait - but which would be more balanced, - and less sexist - along the lines of "Usually articulate pop-star unnecessarily uses Anglo Saxon swear words when cursing Mr Trump".

25. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Don't you get tired of licking drews boots?