Rather impressed by sprints return policy.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dannyhex, Sep 29, 2012.

1. dannyhex macrumors regular

Ok heres the deal. Ordered a new iphone 5 on preorder day.9-14. Received iphone on sept 21. phone came scratched out of the box, display issues as well as vibration issues. I call that day, they tell me to go to sprint corporate store for an exchange. Sprint corporate has no stock for at least 3 weeks. I call back sprint and they have processed a brand new phone to be received within 2-3 weeks. I know I could of went to apple but whatever I can wait for the phone. So if you have a defective device call sprint say you went to corporate store and they have none.

PS. Do you think I can get away with keeping the headphones?. i know its stupid just a question.

----------

2. lls4f macrumors regular

I had a defective phone pre-ordered from Sprint. Took it to Apple and they handed me a new device about 5 minutes after walking into the store. The phone they gave me is also defective. I have another appointment Monday and I expect a similar turnaround time. I'd still recommend going to Apple.

3. dannyhex thread starter macrumors regular

you think i can keep the headphones. what would sprint charge me haha. i love the tiny box they come in.

4. lls4f macrumors regular

Apple didn't have me give back the headphones or the cable because the replacement phone came in a box by itself. I doubt sprint wants used headphones back

5. dannyhex thread starter macrumors regular

they are sending me a brand new iphone 5 in box. thats what they said anyway. I asked the guy said to return phone in box it came in so im assuming they are sending me brand new ones. i guess ill keep the headphones and lightning cable too.

6. i-John macrumors 6502a

i-John

Sounds like the policy for all major corporations. Don't see what's so special about Sprint.