Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by fa8362, Oct 24, 2014.
1. It's better for Apple's profits
2. It's better for the profits of those companies that manufacture/sell Torx Security TR6 screwdrivers.
3. It's better for those that recently bought a 2012 model, fearing buyers remorse.
4. Its better for everyone who thinks that 2 new things are better than 4 old ones...
5. quad core -> £$$ MONE¥ can keep
6. outdates quicker
7) Now users cannot steal the RAM from their own computer. Safer!
8) You no longer have to worry about any new hard drive developments as you cant use them. Cheaper!
9) Additional contribution to the pension fund for Apple execs means now their great grand kids wont have to work, not just the kids and grandkids. Socially Responsibile!
I wont completely loose my (_)_) on my 2012 mini when I sell it in a few days.
10. Because brain washed people into believing so.
11. You don't have to go to the hassle of locating the right RAM to go in the slots.
12. The twisty RAM cover is BLOODY hard to get off the first time. Now you don't have to worry.
13. You don't have to worry about breaking things doing a DIY repair or upgrade. Now you can just pay Apple lots of money and it'll get fixed.
14. If you want a RAM upgrade you have to order it at the Apple Online $tore.
15. It has better graphics so you can enjoy watching your screen saver even more while it takes twice as long converting video.
its slightly lighter too!
16. Gives people on forums even more reasons to whine about Apple.
17. Comes with an iToy style operating system
18. Keeps our money in our pocket by not buying it.
19. Helps companies get rid of old inventory. My new 2012 just arrived yesterday from B&H.
20. Better for me personally in that I'll probably end up buying an upgradable older refurb when it's time to replace my 2011 Mini (HD 6630M) & save some money. As 2014's low-end Mini is painfully under-specced for my needs, that model can never be an option.
16. Gives people on forums even more reasons to apologize for Apple.
16 fixed again: Give people more reasons to whine about Apple and then try and paint any pro Apple post as apologetic.
16 looks perfect now
it helps me pinpoint cheap people who like to complain. get a mac pro
You almost had it:
16. Give people another reason to laugh at Apple and then easily show pro Apple posts as apologetic.
Okay, joke man. You win. I've got better things to do than trade barbs back and forth with someone with your IQ.