Recent log in Phone app is (-1)? Also incoming calls/dialed numbers aren't showing??

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by venividivigor, Mar 10, 2015.

1. venividivigor macrumors 6502

So I downgraded from iOS 8.3 beta 2 back to ios 8.2 and now my phone app has a negative badge in the recent call list and dialing numbers won't show up and even incoming/missed call.... Any help?

Attached Files:

2. bmwtech113 macrumors member

The same thing happened to me. On my 6 plus I just went from 8.3 beta 2 to 8.2 and on my 6 I went from 8.3 beta 2 to 8.1.3 to 8.2 just to see and it did the same thing. When I went back to 8.3 beta 2 everything was back to normal.

3. dearfriendx macrumors 6502

dearfriendx

Does that really matter on a developer test device?

4. iPhone20 macrumors regular

I was having the same issue.. When i went from 8.3 beta 2 to 8.1.3 .
    I restored my 4S as new and everything was fine.
    If you can jailbreak your device you can fix this with the same backup because callhistory.db file gets corrupted. Since you can't jalibreak right now best method is to revert back to beta or set the device as new.

If you're thinking to go to 8.2 because of :apple:Watch then be on 8.3 because
    1) 8.3 is more stable.
    2) 8.3 beta 3 or 4 will support WatchKit. ( Apple will possibly do it because then no devs will test it. Since many of them are making :apple:Watch app. )
    3) If Apple won't add WatchKit till GM then you can possibly get 8.3 before :apple:Watch is released. 24th April is very far and i think by then 8.3 will be released to public.

5. Ries macrumors 68000

I don't know why some developers install beta on their main devices. Everyone knows we make millions. It's not like we have to buy multiple devices, apple just sends us a box full of all devices when we sign up for the developer program.

/s

6. flyinmac macrumors 68030

flyinmac

Maybe ios is looking at it as if you've gone back in time, and therefore those calls haven't happened yet. Hence the negative call number ;)

7. solodogg macrumors 6502

mine was working fine after downgrading until pulling the sim, and switching to a verizon sim. once i did that, recents disappeared. resetting the device did nothing to correct.

switching back to 8.3 now.

8. dearfriendx macrumors 6502

dearfriendx

You're sarcastically saying as a developer you need to make millions to justify buying a second iOS device to test on. I feel bad you can't afford it even with the write off

9. Xenc macrumors 6502a

Xenc

Not everyone can afford outlay like that. You are clearly superior.

10. edulinka macrumors member