Recommendations on transferring photos from iP5 to iPad?

braddick

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
WITHOUT using iCloud! I've deleted my iCloud account on my iDevices yet would like to know how you transfer photos taken with your iPhone to your iPad.

I do have iPhoto on my Mac, if that's helpful.
I just purchased a new Polaroid app that is iPad only and don't want to be dependent on taking photos strictly with the iPad to use this app.

Suggestions? Ideas?

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
WITHOUT using iCloud! I've deleted my iCloud account on my iDevices yet would like to know how you transfer photos taken with your iPhone to your iPad.

I do have iPhoto on my Mac, if that's helpful.
I just purchased a new Polaroid app that is iPad only and don't want to be dependent on taking photos strictly with the iPad to use this app.

Suggestions? Ideas?
Box.net
Dropbox

GL :)

GeorgieAcevedo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
New York City
Make a shared photo stream album and share it to yourself :) easy and simple.

Edit: sorry I only read the tittle and asnswered. But may I ask why don't you use iCloud ?

chakraj

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2008
So Cal
iCloud photo stream does that for free.

That's one of the benefits of apple.

Google plus. Or Dropbox.

((=

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2012
iTools 2012 Beta (0329) easiest way... And it puts images to Camera Roll (updated version don't have this feature) Check attachment...

Attachments

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
Buy the camera connection kit, good investment. Gives you a sd adapter for your iPad, and USB.

Plug your lightning into the ip5 plug th USB into the iPad via the USB adapter. It then will import the photos quickly.

It's great too for other things too (the USB adapter) keyboards, microphones, midi controllers etc

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007
Buy the camera connection kit, good investment. Gives you a sd adapter for your iPad, and USB.

Plug your lightning into the ip5 plug th USB into the iPad via the USB adapter. It then will import the photos quickly.

It's great too for other things too (the USB adapter) keyboards, microphones, midi controllers etc
This. Best way to do it if you don't want to use cloud based solutions.