Record? 2 perfect iPhone 5 in a row...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by POLBOSS, Oct 6, 2012.

1. POLBOSS, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012

POLBOSS macrumors member

Another good story bro...
    On September 25 I went to pick up an iPhone 5, I told the Apple employee that I would be checking my new AT&T white 16GB iPhone 5 for a good 10 minutes before deciding if that was an acceptable iPhone 5 or not... After checking everything 4 or 5 times... Not a single defect...

Fast forward to today, I went to pick a second iPhone 5, same configuration as before, same routine checking it... And... Perfect... Not even a single little scratch... Just perfect...

2. IUBall22 macrumors 6502

Thanks for sharing...nice to hear the good stories as well

3. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Happy for you mine is perfect too. I wish that I could travel 3 weeks into the future though! Are there more iphones available in 3 weeks my time?

4. POLBOSS thread starter macrumors member

Lol good catch :)

5. reclusive46 macrumors 65816

reclusive46

To be honest, we had 4 iPhones for the family on launch day, not one defect. Thought mine had a scratch on the back but it was just some dirt that rubbed off with some iKlear.

6. bushman4 macrumors 68000

Obviously Apple has addressed the QC issue and we will be seeing less of these scratched IPHONES

7. Oppressed macrumors 65816

Oppressed

This should be a hidden Game Center achievement.

8. viper3885 macrumors member

Nice to hear good stories. I'm in the same boat. I ordered a 16gb black for my wife and a 32gb black for myself from Apple's site. Got them both on launch day and they were both perfect.

9. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

It probably was one of the new batches that fixed the faulty manufacturing

Check the build week

10. CBR900RR macrumors 6502a

The OP had 2 perfect white ip5, I thought the problem is with the black ip5. BTW my 64gig white is perfect too.

11. emaja macrumors 68000

I have never had a physical defect on any of my Apple purchases from 2 iMac, 5 MacBook Pros, about a dozen iPods, and 6 iPhones. Either I am not picky enough or I am the luckiest man alive.

Glad to hear yours is perfect - as is mine.

12. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Thank you for your honesty.

:confused:

13. apierrec macrumors 6502

Same here with my MacBook, iPods, older iPhones, the new iPad and this iP5 purchases ... *knocking on wood*

They all still works!

Am not as lucky with dumb phones Nokia, ugly Samsung, RAZR Motorola - Sony VAIO and HP laptops, Dell desktop blah blah ....

14. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

The levels of baseless speculation and mythology on this forum are epic.

15. BlueGoldAce macrumors 68000

Had a perfect black one launch day, traded it for a perfect white one. Had to swap out the white one (because of a sim problem on sprints side), and got another perfect white on. All from apple or the apple store

16. NedFlanders macrumors member

NedFlanders

My phone was delivered a few days ago - it is flawless. I took it into a dealer to swap the SIMs between my two accounts and the girl behind the counter was jealous because mine does not rattle like she said hers does?

I upgraded from a 4 and I really like everything about it. I gave the 4 to my wife who was moving from and old Samsung sliding keyboard type phone so she is very happy.