Recover deleted note

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zedzded, Jun 3, 2014.

1. zedzded macrumors regular

My 4 year old managed to delete a number of important notes off my Iphone, it's not backed up to Itunes or Icloud, any way of recovering it? ta

2. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Were you able to come up with something, i have no help for you but also looking for a way to do something like this.

what i want to do is recover "just" notes from an iCloud backup, or would i have to do an iCloud restore.

3. CarmelMacchiato macrumors member

There is no way to recover anything that hasn't been backed up. Either using iCloud iTunes or a 3rd party app on PC or mac.

Also there is not a way to recover only some information. It's a full restore or nothing. Again unless your using a 3rd part app on a mac or PC and only then if you've backed it up on said app.

It would be nice if Apple would come out with a iOS time machine.

4. stephaniegavin macrumors newbie

Yea, if you had made a local backup, there are a few third-party programs that will enable you to recover lost notes from the iTunes backup. When my old iPhone 4 was stolen I was able to recover most of my lost notes & photos from my backup that way. However, if you didn't back up then you are unfortunately out of luck.

5. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

6. juanrp macrumors 6502a

juanrp

No. If it's not in a back up or the 'cloud', it's gone forever.

If something is really important, back it up so you can recover it if you need to.