Refugees rape disabled 5 year old

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Zombie Acorn, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-after-filming-sex-attack-on-disabled-child/

3 refugee children, anally and orally rape a 5 year old disabled kid and piss in her mouth while taping it... what the **** are you guys inviting into your country?

Obama at the time issued a response:

Can't stop the flow quick enough, who the **** raised these kids?

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Er. Oclueless is not in office.
    Anyways . No to refugees

3. citizenzen macrumors 65816

4. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Obviously this is terrible, but why do you only seem to care enough to post when the perpetrator is a foreigner?

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Come on he loves foreigners.

6. A.Goldberg, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2017

A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

While this is a truley heinous crime, it's worth questioning the perspective here. Are refugee children committing rape and sexual assault at a higher rate than native born children?

For example, one might believe Catholic priests commit sex crimes more than any other group of religious leaders. The fact of the matter is that they commit sex crimes at a rate no higher than any other religious leaders. Catholic priests just happen to receive the most attention, highlighted by the systemic coverup by the Church discovered a few years ago.

Painting foreigners or minorities as preditory criminals has long been used to demonized such groups. I think it's important to asseee these anecdotes against real statistics of the group and the greater population. If it turns out there is a higher rate of sexual assault and rape in Middle Eastern refugees, then there's room for a bigger discussion.

7. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Correction: He IS a foreigner.

Well and now I just have to listen to "Jukebox here" once again.
    DAMN YOU !!!

8. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Awful, horrible, and depressing. However in the vast majority of these type of cases the perpetrator is a family member or a "close friend".
    My (strict) view on immigration is well known on this forum, but I don't think that this is the case.

9. Zombie Acorn thread starter macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Trying to figure out where in my post or the original article it says that they were Syrians, this is from the same areas Trump is trying to clamp down on immigration from. I'd say it can't happen soon enough if these are the monsters they are importing.

This thread shows deflection and no one truly addressing the issue at hand, which is exactly what I expected. This family should be sent back, they got a bad batch. Also, the family had the balls to ask the victims parents not to call the police, he's lucky the father didn't punch them in the face.

Being a refugee is a privilege, one that should be quickly revoked when this **** happens.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 12, 2017 ---
    Unfortunately his legacy lives on with refugees raping 5 year olds,

10. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

So what is the issue at hand?

11. Zombie Acorn thread starter macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

A 5 year old was raped by refugees and Obama's peoples focus is on clamping down on the story. Trump clamping down on immigration from this area is a good thing.

12. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

Appalling thing to happen, but their heritage has nothing to do with the crime. This article is just sensationalism to play on the immigration fear yanks have at the moment.

13. samcraig macrumors P6

Ok - I'll play a card that was dealt in another thread. Where's the outrage every time this happens. Why is it only when it's a refugee it becomes an issue?

The issue is really the rape and assault. There's nothing excusing that. And I do think that refugee status could or should be revoked for such crimes. However - blaming Obama or refugees as a whole is just a complete logic fail unless you have data to show that refugees commit more crimes than citizens here -or even a significant percentage compared to everyone else. Otherwise - it's not a refugee problem - it's a sexual assault problem.

14. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Do you enjoy being led by the nose so easily?

15. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

16. citizenzen macrumors 65816

17. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I'm going to ask who raised you in such a manner to take Brietbart reporting for anything other than the white nationalist propaganda mouthpiece that it is? I know you're not a stupid person, but man you really go out of your way sometimes to post propaganda that lines up with some odd notions you hold.

18. martint235 macrumors regular

martint235

Really?? I always thought things like owning a Ferrari was a privilege. I didn't realise fleeing my homeland in fear of my life was one. Well who knew.

19. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Nobody, because our military bombed the crap out of their parents, grandparents, schools, daycares, and communities.

20. LordQ Suspended

LordQ

Mr. Trump is right, ban all muslims and refugees!

21. Zombie Acorn thread starter macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Are you refuting that the story happened completely or just that the wrong people reported on it and added commentary?

22. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

The police department itself has pushed back on the narrative that white nationalists are trying to push. I'm usually one who doesn't shoot the messenger, unless it's Brietbart which is explicitly the mouthpiece set up by the Mercers. It is not a news source. It is a propaganda organization.

23. Admiral macrumors regular

Admiral

They are currently conducting this experiment in Sweden, and the results are fairly conclusive. Sweden was once the safest country in the world, now it is the rape capital of Europe. One of the clearest signals that Sweden has a serious crime problem and that Muslims are behind it is that the "fact checker" propagandists are out in force denying this.

24. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Please, go ahead and look into why rape reporting has skyrocketed in Sweden. Perhaps then you can understand what the facts of the matter are. Hint: if you now classify each instance of repeated abuse as a separate incident, you suddenly have more incidents on the books!

Where'd you pull this nugget of BS from?