Refugees rape disabled 5 year old

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/06/idaho-refugees-convicted-of-felonies-after-filming-sex-attack-on-disabled-child/

3 refugee children, anally and orally rape a 5 year old disabled kid and piss in her mouth while taping it... what the **** are you guys inviting into your country?

Obama at the time issued a response:

An Obama administration official also threatened to prosecute and punish private citizens discussing the crime and refugee resettlement. “The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities,” said U.S. Attorney Wendy J. Olson last June. She later repackaged her threat into a warning about “harassing communications” against public officials, which is not illegal activity.
Can't stop the flow quick enough, who the **** raised these kids?

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68020
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
While this is a truley heinous crime, it's worth questioning the perspective here. Are refugee children committing rape and sexual assault at a higher rate than native born children?

For example, one might believe Catholic priests commit sex crimes more than any other group of religious leaders. The fact of the matter is that they commit sex crimes at a rate no higher than any other religious leaders. Catholic priests just happen to receive the most attention, highlighted by the systemic coverup by the Church discovered a few years ago.

Painting foreigners or minorities as preditory criminals has long been used to demonized such groups. I think it's important to asseee these anecdotes against real statistics of the group and the greater population. If it turns out there is a higher rate of sexual assault and rape in Middle Eastern refugees, then there's room for a bigger discussion.

Last edited:

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/06/idaho-refugees-convicted-of-felonies-after-filming-sex-attack-on-disabled-child/

3 refugee children, anally and orally rape a 5 year old disabled kid and piss in her mouth while taping it... what the **** are you guys inviting into your country?

Obama at the time issued a response:

Awful, horrible, and depressing. However in the vast majority of these type of cases the perpetrator is a family member or a "close friend".
My (strict) view on immigration is well known on this forum, but I don't think that this is the case.

Reactions: Raid and samcraig

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Trying to figure out where in my post or the original article it says that they were Syrians, this is from the same areas Trump is trying to clamp down on immigration from. I'd say it can't happen soon enough if these are the monsters they are importing.

This thread shows deflection and no one truly addressing the issue at hand, which is exactly what I expected. This family should be sent back, they got a bad batch. Also, the family had the balls to ask the victims parents not to call the police, he's lucky the father didn't punch them in the face.

Being a refugee is a privilege, one that should be quickly revoked when this **** happens.
[doublepost=1491994509][/doublepost]
Er. Oclueless is not in office.
Anyways . No to refugees
Unfortunately his legacy lives on with refugees raping 5 year olds,

Reactions: old mac and jkcerda

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
Trying to figure out where in my post or the original article it says that they were Syrians, this is from the same areas Trump is trying to clamp down on immigration from. I'd say it can't happen soon enough if these are the monsters they are importing.

This thread shows deflection and no one truly addressing the issue at hand, which is exactly what I expected. This family should be sent back, they got a bad batch. Also, the family had the balls to ask the victims parents not to call the police, he's lucky the father didn't punch them in the face.

Being a refugee is a privilege, one that should be quickly revoked when this **** happens.

So what is the issue at hand?

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
A 5 year old was raped by refugees and Obama's peoples focus is on clamping down on the story. Trump clamping down on immigration from this area is a good thing.
Ok - I'll play a card that was dealt in another thread. Where's the outrage every time this happens. Why is it only when it's a refugee it becomes an issue?

The issue is really the rape and assault. There's nothing excusing that. And I do think that refugee status could or should be revoked for such crimes. However - blaming Obama or refugees as a whole is just a complete logic fail unless you have data to show that refugees commit more crimes than citizens here -or even a significant percentage compared to everyone else. Otherwise - it's not a refugee problem - it's a sexual assault problem.

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010

The College of Southern Idaho Refugee Center in Twin Falls has processed thousands of refugees through its program, but says that it has no record of the boys ever coming through its program.

The center said in its 30 years of operation it has had very few incidents involving any of its refugees.

But this case -- wrought with inaccuracies and rumor -- has cast a negative light on refugees as a whole.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/families-of-child-assault-suspects-to-be-evicted/251570129

Reactions: Raid

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
I'm going to ask who raised you in such a manner to take Brietbart reporting for anything other than the white nationalist propaganda mouthpiece that it is? I know you're not a stupid person, but man you really go out of your way sometimes to post propaganda that lines up with some odd notions you hold.

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I'm going to ask who raised you in such a manner to take Brietbart reporting for anything other than the white nationalist propaganda mouthpiece that it is? I know you're not a stupid person, but man you really go out of your way sometimes to post propaganda that lines up with some odd notions you hold.
Are you refuting that the story happened completely or just that the wrong people reported on it and added commentary?

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Are you refuting that the story happened completely or just that the wrong people reported on it and added commentary?
The police department itself has pushed back on the narrative that white nationalists are trying to push. I'm usually one who doesn't shoot the messenger, unless it's Brietbart which is explicitly the mouthpiece set up by the Mercers. It is not a news source. It is a propaganda organization.

Reactions: Avalontor

Admiral

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2015
unless you have data to show that refugees commit more crimes than citizens here -or even a significant percentage compared to everyone else
They are currently conducting this experiment in Sweden, and the results are fairly conclusive. Sweden was once the safest country in the world, now it is the rape capital of Europe. One of the clearest signals that Sweden has a serious crime problem and that Muslims are behind it is that the "fact checker" propagandists are out in force denying this.

Reactions: old mac

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
They are currently conducting this experiment in Sweden, and the results are fairly conclusive. Sweden was once the safest country in the world, now it is the rape capital of Europe. One of the clearest signals that Sweden has a serious crime problem and that Muslims are behind it is that the "fact checker" propagandists are out in force denying this.

Please, go ahead and look into why rape reporting has skyrocketed in Sweden. Perhaps then you can understand what the facts of the matter are. Hint: if you now classify each instance of repeated abuse as a separate incident, you suddenly have more incidents on the books!

Where'd you pull this nugget of BS from?