Regular Apple employee took my information to give it to their business team?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sgd316, Jun 24, 2012.

1. sgd316 macrumors newbie

Hey everyone. I have been reading about the business team in each Apple store. I was at an apple store yesterday and my job does have a business contract with Apple.

However, when I asked to speak to them the genius we had been talking to (or one of the blue shirts on the floor whatever) took my info down on his business card. I told them I wanted a base retina macbook pro.

I gave him my work email and my office number he told me they'd contact me in about 24 hours but I am kind of skeptical that information ever really made it back to any of the business team in the store.

Anyone have any thoughts?

2. Rajpdx macrumors regular

Interesting problem. I'd say one of two things could have happened...

a) He passed the details on to the business team.

b) He didn't pass the details on to the business team.

Might be worth a call to the business team to ask them if they have your details. Although the person answering the phone may not know and could just say yes or no without checking so that won't really help - well actually yes may help because then you'd know the details were in fact passed on, unless you volunteer the information yourself before he checks, in which case he might just be pretending the details had been passed on when in fact you'd just given them to him.

I'm not sure you'll know unless they call you and say they have your details.

Cheers. :)