Remember that one time Shia Labeouf motivated Spongbob to write his essay?

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
No, - in answer to the thread title - I can't say that I do.

Who on earth are these people? I must confess that I have never heard of either of them.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
I don't believe you. You've surely seen or heard of spongebob before.
Actually, no, I haven't. Genuinely.

Haven't a clue (although, in the interests of information acquisition, I may indeed consult Mr Google the way I would, perhaps, as a first step, when seeking more information on, for example, an obscure Government Minister in a - well, let us say, an obscure - country).

You have no idea of how remote my life is (and interests are) from what might be termed much of - if not most of - popular culture. Genuinely, no, I haven't - I am not the sort of person who would post such a statement if it were not true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meister

Meister

Suspended
Oct 10, 2013
Actually, no, I haven't. Genuinely.

Haven't a clue (although, in the interests of information acquisition, I may indeed consult Mr Google the way I would, perhaps, as a first step, when seeking more information on, for example, an obscure Government Minister in a - well, let us say, an obscure - country).

You have no idea of how remote my life is (and interests are) from what might be termed much of - if not most fof - popular culture. Genuinely, no, I haven't - I am not the sort of person who would post such a statement if it were not true.
Ten years ago, I was ill in a bed in my then apartment in India and all that was on HBO was sponge bob - the movie.
You are not missing out ...

Reactions: Scepticalscribe
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.