Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
I did a backup followed by a restore of my iPhone 5. All my the movies purchased from iTunes got synced to my iPhone and I don't know how to delete them. So, what steps should I take.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I know this might be a dumb response, but have you made sure that you do not have it checked under the movies tab to sync. Just a silly though on my part, if I am wrong.

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
I know this might be a dumb response, but have you made sure that you do not have it checked under the movies tab to sync. Just a silly though on my part, if I am wrong.

No, I don't have it checked.

Are they really there or are they just sitting in the cloud?

I can see the iCloud icon. So I guess so. How do I go about removing them from my iPhone?

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK

mmm I didn't get you notification that you quoted me sorry!

You can go to settings > Itunes & App Store and where is says "Show all" deselect videos

FYI these videos showing up are taking up Zero space on your phone.

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
mmm I didn't get you notification that you quoted me sorry!

You can go to settings > Itunes & App Store and where is says "Show all" deselect videos

FYI these videos showing up are taking up Zero space on your phone.

Thank you! That worked. Yes, I thought they don't take space since they're in the Cloud but there's no use of having them there as I don't watch movies on my iPhone. Thanks again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.