Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2008
I rented a movie on itunes on my PC. The rented movie appears within itunes on my PC, I have selected Sync all movies but when I try to sync, the movie never appears on my ipad. I do see on itunes on my PC something along the lines of I must be connected to the internet to transfer movies - of course I'm connected to the internet!

panzer06

macrumors 68040
Sep 23, 2006
Kilrath
I rented a movie on itunes on my PC. The rented movie appears within itunes on my PC, I have selected Sync all movies but when I try to sync, the movie never appears on my ipad. I do see on itunes on my PC something along the lines of I must be connected to the internet to transfer movies - of course I'm connected to the internet!

I think you must click on the rented movie and click to move it to a portable device. It's separate from the normal syncing.

Cheers,

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2008
I think you must click on the rented movie and click to move it to a portable device. It's separate from the normal syncing.

Cheers,

I figured it out; I didn't realize that I would find movies in the video icon on the ipad. Thanks for your reply.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.