Repeating alarms not working - iOS 6/iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SR71, Oct 1, 2012.

1. SR71 macrumors 68000

So I have a repeating alarm set to go off on the weekdays, but it's not automatically turning on as it should. Am I doing something wrong or...?

2. SR71 thread starter macrumors 68000

I have my alarm set to repeat every weekday. As I suspected, it didn't go off today like it was supposed to... What am I doing wrong?

3. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

I have repeating alarms as well that didn't go off his morning. Just adding my two cents to see if this is a widespread issue.

4. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

By repeating you mean you set 1 alarm to go off at 7pm , then its automatically going to set for ON the next day ?

My alarm is working fine. I just swipe and press something to turn it off. Note, I do not press the actual switch in the clock-program.

5. Kelly682 macrumors regular

My alarms go off without any problems. Actually I have two that go off 15 minutes from each other. They are both set from Monday-Friday. Even the snooze works. ;)

6. tmerritt530 macrumors member

7. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

mine works as well this morning. Restarting your phone and testing some is my only suggestion.

8. LapsangSouchong macrumors 65816

LapsangSouchong

Mine are working as well. I have 3, two for week days, one for weekends.

9. SR71 thread starter macrumors 68000

1 alarm set for 6am set to repeat MTWTF. Doesn't auto turn on the next day after I hit ok when it goes off the first time. And when the first alarm is on, it doesn't get auto turned on either, I have to manually go into the clock app and enable the alarm.

10. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

Okay now i get ya. Yeah, same thing goes for me.

iOS6 bug? Most def.

11. Kukulcan macrumors 6502

I told Siri to wake me up every weekday at half past six, worked fine.

Then one night I stayed up longer and asked Siri to wake me at half past seven the following day. I was impressed that she asked me back which date (as it was already past midnight).

So far, so impressive (IMO), just that she woke me at 6:30 and 7:30 the next morning. Is there even a way to change the weekly time for only one day?

12. SR71 thread starter macrumors 68000

Yeah definitely a bug. Ill try doing what the poster above me did and have Siri do it for me. Might be a workaround. I'll report back with my results.

13. 586364 macrumors newbie

Have this problem. I set an alarm for workdays at 6:35. 4 days ago i downloaded sleep cycle app so i turned off the first alarm but at 6:35 it was active. Next day i deleted the alarm and its been 3 days now its still on at 6:35 again.