Replacement phone 2 days in.... No bend so far, seems to run smoother too

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Xzentric, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Xzentric macrumors member

So on Friday evening, there was a knock at the door. It was the ups man holding a small white box. My replacement iPhone. He wasn't to happy as i was his 95th delivery, last of the day. I asked him how many swaps he had done and I was his first ( good sign ).

So after doing the swap and restoring the phone, I placed it on a flat surface to check if straight. There is a slight wobble in the top left corner, but to be honest I coulnt care. Visually it looks ok.

I have refused to put it back in the spiegen case, as I'm paranoid that could have been the reason the last one bent. I am actually getting used to the idea of a naked phone. However I have an apple leather case on the way.

One other thing I notice is the iOS 8 seems a lot smoother on this phone. There is no lag which I had before on the previous phone.

I phoned Apple later Friday night and purchased Apple care+. Definitely a good investment.

I have also been babying my phones as before, to the exteme even.

So all in a all, fantastic customer service from Apple, and a fantastic phone to boot.

#

2. wxman2003 Suspended

What Spigen case did you have?

3. Bahroo macrumors 68000

Ill buy your phone a bib too

4. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

I hope you have a better experience with this one.

I Use the Apple Leather case on my iPhone 6 Plus too.
    Good choice.

5. Xzentric thread starter macrumors member

Just using a phrase popular on this forum. Although, I did find the term strange as well.

----------

It was the wallet case. It was very difficult to get the phone back out of the case. Whether that had an effect on the phone, who knows?