Republican Congressman openly compares Obama to Hitler and warns of fascist potential

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Cleverboy, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iRxZox4GFoIweckPDP1oRhKBlHOwD94CCDU00
    Huh. My opinion? What a DICK. Remember how in the battle of FEAR vs. HOPE, how "Hope Won"? Well, fear sure ain't dead... and its busy preparing for the next round. If we thought WACO or the Oaklahoma City bombing was bad, I'm a little concerned that we ain't seen nuthin' yet. In other news, gun sales have SPIKED following the election. Developing.

~ CB

2. gilkisson macrumors 65816

gilkisson

Oh good lord.

Somebody tell the good congresscritter to go read the Constitution. he would then know that what he prattles about isn't possible in the US. As long as the Constitution remains, that is.

I remember similar dire predictions about Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. While they each made their share of boo-boos (like using an intern as a humidor:eek:), neither lived up to the FUD factor.

Shakespeare had it wrong. First ones we need to hang are not the lawyers, it's the politicians. That'll keep the surviving lawyers honest...:D

3. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

Yeah, lil' bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.