Republican Convention 2016 Attendees Are Searching for Hot Gay Sex on Craigslist

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by bent christian, Jul 20, 2016.

1. bent christian, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

2. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

It is better to look than to participate in most cases. Let the participants get HIV all they want, since that's what they subconsciously mean when they cheat on "loved ones" and contract and give it to them or, almost as bad, parade around with cameras in front of them holding huge signs advocating (slutty, self-harmful, self-disrespectful, society-harmful and society-disrespectful behavior) because "heteronomity is wrong" and "marriage is outdated" to them while wholly not understanding that it's not about marriage and monogamy being "assimilating to be hetero-normative" but being respectful to one another emotionally and not spreading disease physically and there are way too many gay people saying "Just take pill cocktails" or "Your blood type is immune" - both of which show narcissism and disrespect to their own well-being or others' in the process, never mind that it's pure bull that any blood type is immune, the best case scenario I came across is that certain blood types are less likely to contract it but given how rapidly the virus mutates I wouldn't believe those articles, either. Open relationships and other issues can account for various workarounds until the one lover is dumped like a hot potato (zero emotional consideration for anyone except one's self, once again), I will not judge issues like those or cheating or families that put back together their relationships because that's their private issue. But personally, I simply can't trust gay people anymore to make a real relationship with. Sorry to the estimated 5% of the GLBT population which is an estimated 5% of the total population but I've seen the culture, got discriminated in it (despite looking and acting straight which is what they want because, hello, lots of gay men are as homophobic or even more so than some Republicans are... want marriage law passed? Then also want marriage. Don't call it archaic while wanting it. Now maybe there's misunderstanding or miscommunication, but our community has a lot of work to do now that the laws now exist to give a sense of "first class citizen" status. The future will tell all and right now, despite laws being in "our" favor, I've not read or seen any improvements in states with those laws granted. Just more "It's archaic", but there's not been anything formal going on either. It's just a wedge issue.)

Sorry for the run-on sentences or other gaffes, instead of the usual suspects complaining about those, try taking a few more minutes. I doubt it'll make a difference either way.

3. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Sort of like Google bombing someone. I'm sure there will be a lot of crazy Craiglist stuff during the Dem convention. Or maybe not since Hillary's people aren't very proficient with tech:

This is our potential vice-president? An individual who is only 52 years old and uses that for an excuse why he can't even send an email? I guess he'd make a good team with Hillary, who thinks you wipe a server with a cloth. Idiocracy, indeed.

4. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Sounds just like your boy Donny who thinks he'll just "call up Bill Gates and have him turn off the internet".

5. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Republicans are hypocrites, everyone knows that.

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Sure beats the old toe tap in the bathroom stalls.

7. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Damn, those Republicans are into some kinky s**t. Maybe I've been on the wrong side of the aisle after all....

8. Populism, Jul 20, 2016

Populism macrumors regular

Populism

9. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

So what's the point of this post? Apparently more gays are republicans. Doesn't this tell you that the party is evolving? You should be pleased.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 20, 2016 ---
    People are hypocrites, not just republicans. The dems have just as many dirty, cheating, lisrscas the repubs.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 20, 2016 ---
    I'm NOT SURE about this.

Get it?

10. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Why are you so homophobic? We have plenty of gays in the GOP. Look up Milo Yiannopoulos and Log Cabin Republicans. Of course your list is bogus, but don't be a hater.

11. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

And here comes the near daily jilted lover condemnation. I say this in all sincerity and not as a slam. Please, if you aren't seeing someone about this please do so. You were wronged. You should be mad about that. But to carry on this anger just isn't healthy. This line in particular stands out:

I really hope you can get help on this, and that over time can build trust again. Not all gay men are crappy. I hope you find that to be true someday and find someone who will love you and never betray you.

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

13. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

For you to point me to your ad so I can reply to it? :D

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I'm in CA. Not OH. But message sent anyways :love:

15. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

What the hell else are the Texas republicans supposed to do?

16. dec. Suspended

dec.

So basically you love sucking cock. Congratulations (or not, depending on one's stance towards the topic itself). :)

17. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Hey...there are things called webcams you know! ;)

18. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

19. dec. Suspended

dec.

Why would it be "against gays" if he points out hypocrisy?

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

How can it be hipocrisy if they have not comed out? Not everyone in the community is ouT and there are plenty of log cabin republicans out there.

21. dec., Jul 20, 2016

dec. Suspended

dec.

If they have not "comed out", I'd say it's all the more a case of hipospanicy.crisy.

And yep, some might just be looking for fun, nothing wrong with showing that the convention is attracting gays.

I'm against forcefully outing, even if that did push the LGBT movement (or as some "religious" swines say - "agenda") quite a bit back then - still don't approve of it, but it's a bit too late for that :-D .

It rather seems that Zombie Acorn is trying to pull off the same pathetic garbage that the Breitbart pigs did with Ben Carson - you criticize him - you "criticize black". Sometimes they enjoy being obtuse on purpose to try to make a point, adorable to some, but eventually they just end up looking like morons. :)

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I can't agree with all your post but as I understand it coming out is particularly hard among conservatives

23. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

The differenc is Repulibcans keep espousing ideals that they dont keep.

24. bent christian thread starter Suspended

bent christian

Stating that something is, is not approval or disappointing. This is Logic 101.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 21, 2016 ---
    No, it tells me they are still a group of self-loathing hypocrites. We already knew this, though, right?

The most pious among us are often those with the darkest secrets.

25. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

You seem determined to find political groups who don't like gay people. I assumed you were exercising your right to association as defined in the Bill of Rights.

I was chiding you for trying to extend your homophobia to the GOP when clearly it isn't.