Republican Detroit Debate

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by vrDrew, Mar 3, 2016.

1. vrDrew macrumors 65816

And so we have come to this:

A credible candidate for the Presidency of the United States went on television last night and bragged about the size of his penis.

Leaving aside Trump's frankly detestable racial pronouncements. His absurd promises about walls and terrorists. Donald Trump is utterly, and perhaps unprecedentedly, temperamentally unsuited to hold any high public office. Let alone President.

2. Meister Suspended

Meister

I just love these anti-trump threads. :D

Politics is all about the dimensions of your member. ;)

3. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

A good pair of garden sheers would fix that.

4. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I watched half. It Literally sounded exactly the same as the debate from a few weeks ago. I'm just wondering why Kasich is still hanging around for at this point.

My thought is, if America wants Mr. Donald Trump elected as president, it's getting exactly what it deserves. It's just another example of the pendulum of politics quickly swinging back from Left to Right.

5. Robisan macrumors 6502

@TBogg: "You won't have Donald's dick to kick around anymore" -- Eventual concession speech by @realDonaldTrump

6. FieldingMellish Suspended

Temperamentally unsuited to hold any high public office. Let alone President? With Obama as our president? You're on thin ice with that statement regardless who you skewer.

7. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Whatever your feelings are about Obama's policies, and there is plenty to criticize, he at least has acted like an adult during his campaigns and time in office unlike three out of four Republican candidates. Someone that acts presidential isn't going to be talking about his or an opponent's penis size at a debate or campaign rally.

8. rdowns, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016

rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

What a **** show. Embarrassing is the most appropriate term.

Rubio: Trump is not qualified to be President. He's a con-man.
    Wallace: Will you support the Republican nominee if it's Trump.
    Rubio: Of course

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

Get a grip. That is more of the Leftist's death of humor that's been promulgated at today's elite colleges with its overbearing intellectual wannabes. There's nothing wrong with a dick joke. A president like Obama, with an attitude problem, walking around with an air of sophistication while ruining the country, along with his stuffy handmaiden, Kerry, really did America and the world a lot of good. And the gay lobby loves thinking and talking about dicks, so there's a surprise appreciation factor at the debate.

10. Meister Suspended

Meister

They don't like dick jokes because their nominee literally has no dick ... or balls ...

11. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Getting all the republican presidential candidates to promise they'll support whoever the republican nominee ends up being was a huge miscalculation by the GOP. It undermines all of their criticism and Fox News was really stupid to remind voters about the pledge.

12. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

13. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Now imagine if you put the same time into telling people about the positives of the candidate you like, you might actually help get them elected.

14. Meister Suspended

Meister

His candidate is Hitlary ...

15. nfl46 macrumors 603

That was so embarrassing. They're on national television running for the President of the US and talking about penis sizes! They hit an all time low last night. That was disgusting! John was the only person who sounded like an adult last night.

16. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

And based on your never ending childish name calling, you must be a Trump supporter. :)

17. Meister Suspended

Meister

"Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. " Matthew 18: 2-5 :)

Just keep calling me childish and vote for an evil warmongering "adult" ;)

18. sodapop1, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016

sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Mark 12:31 "Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these,"

The full quote of Matthew 18:2-5
    This verse is about being humble not being arrogant and calling people names.

19. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

“I know more ISIS than the generals do, believe me. I would bomb the **** out of them. I would just bomb those suckers. And, that’s right, I’d blow up the pipes. I’d blow up the refineries. I’d blow up every single inch. There would be nothing left." - Peacenik Donald Trump

20. Meister Suspended

Meister

Drumpf says all sorts of crazy stuff but so far he hasn't actually harmed people.

Hitlary has.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 4, 2016 ---
    Sure, children never call each other names :rolleyes:

21. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

I most certainly agree.

Such a shame that Obama led the way by sucking all the dignity out of the position of President. Then his submissive behavior and apologies to other world leaders set the tone for those who will follow him.

Playing the fool on various late night TV comedy skits, refusing to acknowledge terrorist activities and call them what they are, this weak insecure person has denigrated our top office and the country he was elected to lead.

Taking mainstream media and programming them to be left wing supporters, bringing them in to invitation only white house briefings, they emerged as Obama shills to attack the Republicans and shape the "News" going forward.

Last night's debate was but a glimpse into the sleazy new way brought on by the tactics and diversions of the Obama administration.

22. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Be careful, twisting the words of the Bible and causing someone to sin as a result is discussed in the very next verse that you quoted.

23. Meister Suspended

Meister

I wouldn't blame this soley on Barry's rule.

The establishment media attacked Trump and called him a racist, sexist, bigot and even a homophobe. None of this was justified. They're distorting reality and spread lies.

The establishment and the MSM have lowered the bar to rock bottom. Now they get a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it.

24. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You're living in some fantasy my friend. Trump is indeed a racist, sexist and bigot. I can't recall anything bad he's said about gay people though.

25. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Honestly, what in god's name does someone have to do in order for you to consider them one of the underlined?