Republican makes himself look like an idiot

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zioxide, Feb 28, 2008.

1. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

2. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Re: Republican makes himself look like an idiot

Since when is this news?:p

Seriously, some people are just morons.

3. iJesus macrumors 6502a

iJesus

Dude, they're Republicans. They're feelings get hurt so easily.

Like that one radio talk show host person who bashed on McCain for not accepting the negative comments he made about Obama. That guy is all talk, just like Rush and Coulter.

GRRR.

4. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

I was really hoping that the original post would just say "by declaring himself republican" but today is just not my day...

5. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

6. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

The thread title is redundant. It's like saying "tiger makes himself dangerous." The fact that he's dangerous is implied when you say it's a tiger :D

But yeah.....I saw this guy on Bill Maher last week. I was about ready to throw my remote at the TV. The guy made no sense at all and was just trying to find stupid things to argue about. Wouldn't surprise me if he's the type of guy to use the name "Hussein" against Senator Obama

7. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

He is, in fact.

I don't know if you heard it, because he said it under a lot of yelling, but he did indeed say Barack's name like, "Barack Hussein Obama", when he was on Bill Maher's show.

8. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Ahhh....didn't notice. What a schmuck.

9. sowillo14 macrumors regular

[​IMG]
    Sorry, but your boy is done. Now the jews have it out for him.:eek:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57231

10. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Agreed.

I know Bill Maher likes to have republicans on his show so it isn't just everyone patting each other on their backs, but I think he really needs to set the bar higher for the kind of people he invites on to the show. I know that there are articulate and intelligent Republicans out there, why doesn't he have them on his show?

EDIT: To above poster: If you're going to post wildly inaccurate smear news, at least try to post something from a website that isn't blatantly extreme right wing/conspiracy theorist. In fact, when searching around for this from reputable news sources, the only places I could find it were right-wing blogs. Hmmmm, I wonder why?

11. sowillo14 macrumors regular

Sorry, but the left wing sites didn't comment on it.:rolleyes: Can you prove it inaccurate? Lets see if Barak Mohammed Hussein Obama can.

12. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Just about every other Jew I know is voting for him. The only 2 I can think of off the top of my head who have said they won't vote for him are my grandparents because they're a couple racist pieces of sh*t and still think black people are 2nd class citizens who shouldn't have the right to vote, much less be voted for.

Jews are another demographic that tend to vote Democratic by large margins, and no right wing smear tactic is going to change that.

Left wing blogs tend to report on factual information, not crap like this. How about you provide a credible source for this, like one of the major news agencies. Good luck :rolleyes: And I don't know what other crap you're trying to pull, but Mohammed is nowhere to be found in his full legal name. And even if it was, his name doesn't even matter!

13. iJesus macrumors 6502a

iJesus

One of the delegates for Obama at the Douglas County Democratic Central Committee Convention was Jewish. He was one of the most outspoken and energetic people there.

14. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

I don't think you understand how things work.

You make stupid comment coupled with wild claim = YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT

I'm not forced to disprove anything.

But, if you'd like to play by your rules, lets go.

Ron Paul has participated in the cooking and eating of a human, and from what I hear, rather enjoyed it. Can you prove it inaccurate?

15. sowillo14 macrumors regular

So are the 88% of blacks that are voting for Obama racist pieces of ***** to?
    Remember how much the blacks loved the Clintons? What about Oprah? You would think she would back a woman running, right? His whole campaign is based on his race as far as those demographics are concerned. Oh well, I guess will see.....

16. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Perhaps the best way to measure the BS-ness of a story is to see whether or not the opponents use it, because opponents will use just about everything to attack the other guy. The fact that Clinton and McCain have opted not to touch this thing with a barge pole tells me that the story is off the charts on the BS meter.

17. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

I'm sorry, but unless you can prove that 88% of blacks are voting for Obama based only on his race, you don't have a case.

If you knew anything about Obama or the way he is running his campaign, you'd know that one reason it is incredibly successful is because he doesn't run a campaign based on his race.

18. sowillo14 macrumors regular

Yes, I offered it to him and he denied it. Nick Nolte saw the whole thing and stands as my witness. But he is still cool, see my sig.

19. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I best most of these people are voting for Obama because he's the better candidate. Ditto for Oprah. And the fact that Obama is winning over the white males in the polls means this is about something other than race, it's about who will make a better president, and the people have decided that Obama will. I think if Obama were white, he'd be doing just as well as he's doing now.

It's only a race issue because people like you on the right turn it into a race issue.

20. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Oh, cool.

I guess our signatures count as credible sources of information now.

Read the rules of this forum and participate accordingly, or leave. We'd love to have another conservative poster around here, but it seems that most of you don't want to play by the rules.

21. sowillo14 macrumors regular

read- More punishments for yt. Because only yt commits hate crimes
    read-arrest more yt's you get more money.
    read- uh, sorry, can't make heads or tails of this one.
    read- who gives a ***** about qualifications, just hire more minorities.

22. fridgeymonster3 macrumors 6502

fridgeymonster3

That is because the majority of Republicans only want to play by the rules when it benefits them.

23. sowillo14 macrumors regular

Who isn't playing by the rules?

I am not a republican. Independent Thank you.

24. fridgeymonster3 macrumors 6502

fridgeymonster3

thats cool...i was just stating an opinion and i wasnt directing it at anyone in the thread - just a general thought

25. stevento macrumors 6502

stevento

ugh republicans gross

but here's the thing. i think obama is much more suseptible to swift boating that hillary and this is an example
    obviously i dont care about him not wearing a flag pin but idiot undecided voters will. i wonder if he's strong enought to stand up to the republican attack machine?