Republican Pastor:If Democrats Win Congress, They’ll Slaughter Thousands of Christians

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by RootBeerMan, Oct 27, 2018.

1. RootBeerMan macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

This is what rational Americans (of any party, really) are up against. The sad thing is that there are literally thousands of evangelical Republicans out there who are eating this lunacy up. And this guy isn't the only evangelical out there saying things like this. This is Trump's base and frankly they are worrisome when stuff like this comes out of their mouths. These guys truly believe what they are saying.

http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/...ess-theyll-slaughter-thousands-of-christians/

2. webbuzz macrumors 68000

webbuzz

Just like some dumb ass saying "They're going to put y'all back in chains."

3. bradl, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018

bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Or a certain POTUS saying "be afraid; be very afraid."

EDIT: Oh, and this is his version of being "toned down", so imagine how unhinged he would be should the Blues take one, if not both houses.

.. and finally, we see this and then laugh when revisiting "The Left: The Unhinged Mob" thread below. Oh, the irony.

BL.

4. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

This guy is most likely a very dishonest person. It's well rehearsed, which makes me think he isn't a typical nut job but more likely one of those jackasses that scares people into sending him donations.

5. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

This is the part that has confused with all this newfound concern about the left/liberals voting in large numbers. If democrats win, THEN they will slaughter Christians? Skipping past the fact that many dems are Christians ( I am guessing he assumes no real Christian would be a democrat ), why slaughter Christians AFTER winning? Wouldn't it make sense to slaughter them before they vote? That would make fewer votes right? It would effectively level the voter suppressed playing field.

I mean, I'm just trying out exaggerated logic, but I don't see the point of slaughtering people AFTER you've gotten your way.

o_O

Disclaimer: Yes, I am Christian. Don't tell anyone, if the dems do win, I'll lie & say "Go 45!"

6. Rogifan macrumors Core

Rogifan

Oh you mean Vice President Joe Biden?

7. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

This “pastor” is a complete idiot.

8. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

And with Trump as president the far right are shooting up synagogues and sending bombs to powerful liberals. This never happened under Obama or Bush.

9. jerwin macrumors 68020

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Rick_Wiles
    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...ocaust-will-kill-us-all-thanks-to-gay-people/

10. RootBeerMan thread starter macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

Yep. But he also has a large audience who eat up his every word. And he's not the only evangelical out there preaching the same or similar messages. There are quite a few of them. And they vote.

11. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Lol.....LOL, wait is this guy serious? Is this for the benefit of stupid?? :oops:

12. RootBeerMan thread starter macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

This guy is deadly serious. And so are the others like him, (although some, like Jim Bakker and some others, are in it just for the money, but their followers eat up the message and pass it along). These types have Trump's ear and he crafts policy at their behest.

13. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604