Republican Sen. Sylvia Allen education committee chairmen Chemtrails and earth is 6000 years old.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Dec 22, 2015.

1. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

in America we give politicians who know nothing about what they are in charge of jobs. we have seen many GOP senators get science committee jobs and they are against science. no wonder murica™ is so great.

http://www.12news.com/story/news/20...-year-old-leads-education-committee/77715744/

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Seems about right. Wish this was rare enough to be shocking but it's not.

3. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

truer words have not been spoken here for awhile.

4. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Her chemtrail post bears quoting ...
    She deserves one of these :confused: and one of these o_O and this one :rolleyes: and that one :eek:

5. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

You wouldn't believe how many people I've had to explain "chemtrails" to.

Is really that hard to understand that air that is condense, superheated, and ejected into much colder air is going to cause condensation (which at that altitude and temperature is going to be....a cloud)?

Apparently earth science is not taught anymore?

6. dec., Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2015

dec. Suspended

dec.

7. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Believe the lie, sheeple.

8. citizenzen macrumors 65816

The best satire is the kind where you can't tell if they are serious or not.

That was perfect.

9. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

As a Christian, I find her comments about mandatory church attendance to be particularly disturbing. Aside from the fact that it is completely unconstitutional, it goes against the whole point of Christianity in that a person must willingly accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and believe in their heart that God raised him from the dead. Anything less doesn't count in the eyes of God.

10. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Though there is such a thing as being too subtle. Case in point, there was a little trend forming on my Facebook wall amongst my friends and family involving these quick IQ tests about a year or so back. People would post up a couple every day to brag about them. "Your IQ is 130, you genius, you. Tell your friends to take the test to see if they're the next Einstein", stuff like that. We've all seen them.

As an act of self indulgent protest, I took them all one right after the other, purposefully failing each one in entirety, and posted the results on my wall.

Now everyone thinks I'm an idiot.

11. citizenzen macrumors 65816

As if you would proudly post on Facebook that you have an IQ of 60. :confused:

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Agreed. People put a community organizer in charge of the country. ....

13. chown33 macrumors 604

A clever strategy, lowering expectations like that.

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Does she not know she needs to dig about 100 yards into the ground at the end of the rainbow to get to the gold pot? What a maroon, she could have been rich

15. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

The lowest they usually scored was an 80, which, as I very proudly boasted, meant that I got most of the questions right.

...right?

16. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I don't realise she was a reddy-brown colour :p.

17. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

And he's been an average president. Probably as good as Romney or McCain would have been - although far ahead of Palin.

18. citizenzen macrumors 65816

As I can't see some posts (thankfully), I was really struck by your post. It seems so completely out of place with the topic being discussed

It's as if the person you're responding to has some form of Tourettes, where they just shout out, "Warmonger!" at odd and inappropriate times.

19. jkcerda, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2015

jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Can't say as good as any f the GOP clowns , I somehow doubt the GOP clowns would have managed to pull what Obama has. More war and indefinite detention w/o trial signed into law , when bush was in we had plenty of anti war activist on TV and the deaths of the war often on tv as well, since Obama was annointed the activist get little to no coverage , what military deaths? Patriot act extension and indefinite detention got passed w/o seemingly any backlash. Maddow was the one brave soul I saw railing against it.
    If a republican somehow manages to beat Hillary, watch the left once again grow a back bone, it's the only way they have one

20. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

missionaries sure thought it was mandatory.

21. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

I knew it would change to oboma or guns. what does either have to do with this nut job?

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Simple , if I reach into my rear end and pull numbers o would guesstimate that 80-90% of voters simply look for the shiny "R"or"D" next to the cndudatrs name when they vote , so we end up with worthless clowns in office simply because of the letter next to their name .

23. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

We also land up with worthless clowns because no one decent generally stands outside of well connected places like Cambridge MA.

24. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

The Republican Party has a lot in common with Islamic theocracies like Iran, Wahabbi Saudi Arabia, and (formerly) Taliban-ruled Afghanistan, since they love the idea of mandatory religious obligations.

In (formerly) Taliban Afghanistan, for example, Sharia law meant that you could be whipped if caught ditching mid-day prayer services at the local mosque. And they probably still arrest or whip women that dare to drive cars in strictly Wahabbi Saudi Arabia (BFF of the USA of course).

Because surely it was written somewhere in the Koran that "the women of your tribe, shalleth not ride utop the mechanical donkey, for such a sight is abominable to Allah"

25. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

With the GOP it's only a few that are extremist. Bachman & Santorum come to mind.