[Request] Photos only of Black / Brown Apple Case on Slate Grey

hellomisterjedi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2014
SoCal
Searching through these posts and troves of comments is rather tiresome. For those of you with an Apple leather or silicone case on your slate grey iphone, could you please post photos here? Simple photos, no extra comments/text would be most appreciated. The nearest apple store is roughly an hour and 20 minutes away.

I'm undecided between:
1. Black or Olive Brown leather iP6 Case, or
2. Dark Slate Grey iP6 silicone case.

:confused:

Hustler1337

macrumors 68000
Dec 23, 2010
London, UK
Will post pics of my Olive Brown Leather case on my Space Grey 6 Plus in a moment.

In the meantime, have a look at DetroitBorg's video:

hellomisterjedi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2014
SoCal
Will post pics of my Olive Brown Leather case on my Space Grey 6 Plus in a moment.

In the meantime, have a look at DetroitBorg's video:

YouTube: video
Videos are one thing. I ironically viewed his video the other night :) Photos are the true teller, IMHO. Readily awaiting your update :)

maleficent86

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
Searching through these posts and troves of comments is rather tiresome. For those of you with an Apple leather or silicone case on your slate grey iphone, could you please post photos here? Simple photos, no extra comments/text would be most appreciated. The nearest apple store is roughly an hour and 20 minutes away.

I'm undecided between:
1. Black or Olive Brown leather iP6 Case, or
2. Dark Slate Grey iP6 silicone case.

:confused:
Here ya go.

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010

Love the black leather Apple case. It's the anchor for my business accessory collection.

BJ

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.