Reserve and Pick-Up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Faux Carnival, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Faux Carnival macrumors 6502a

Hello, can someone else pick up the reservation I made online with my Apple ID? What is the procedure like? Do they ask for ID confirmation or anything?

2. BiigBiscuit macrumors member

Not sure if they make any exceptions but when I went to pick up my reservation they asked to see ID of the person who placed the reservation. Maybe they'll allow your friend to pick it up if you give them some form of ID? Call the store and find out if your friend will be able to. If not, you will have to reserve under your friend's name.

3. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

I made a reservation. At first I tried online, but that failed so hard my browser when on strike and refused to refresh. So I used the apple store app. With the app, I went right in and had a phone reserved in less than 2 minutes.

I then went to the store the next morning. Told them I had a reservation for a phone, so they then went and signed me in. I waited about 15 minutes or so. Lady came up, asked me to make sure the phone I reserved was the correct one with what she had in her hand. Then I gave her my credit card and was basically out the door. Whole process took about 5 minutes.